NBCC Junior Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment 2022: National Buildings Construction Corporation have issued a latest notification for the NBCC Junior Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment 2022 Sarkari Result of Junior Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Electrical) Vacancy at 80 posts. Interested candidates can apply through the official website at nbccindia.com by 14.04.2022. Other details of the NBCC Junior Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
NBCC Recruitment 2022 Apply for 80 Junior Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Electrical) Posts @ nbccindia.com
|NBCC Notification 2022 Details|
|Name of the Organization||National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
|Number of Vacancies||80|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Applications||15.03.2022|
|Last Date for Applications||14.04.2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
NBCC Notification 2022: Vacancy Details
Total 80 jobs are mentioned in NBCC Notification
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||TOTAL- 60
(UR-29, SC-09, ST-06, OBC (NCL)-08, EWS-08)
(Including 03 posts of PwBD)
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||TOTAL – 20
(UR-09, SC-03, OBC (NCL)-06, EWS-02)
(Including 01 post of PwBD)
|Dy. General Manager
|1 Post (Backlog)|
NBCC Junior Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Electrical) Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must Pass Degree or Diploma in a Relevant Branch with 60% aggregate marks from the recognized Organization/Board.
The candidates between the age group of 18 years to 28 years are eligible to apply. There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
NBCC Junior Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Electrical): Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Rs.27270/- from the organization.
NBCC Jobs 2022: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a Written Test / Personal Interview. There will be no interview session.
Rs.500 and No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates
How to Apply for NBCC Recruitment 2022
- Go to NBCC official website – nbccindia.com
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for NBCC jobs 2022:
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of Online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through Online mode till the last date.
Important Dates of NBCC Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||15.03.2022|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||14.04.2022|
Important Links for NBCC Notification
|NBCC Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
You may Also Like These Articles
- NBCC Recruitment 2022 Apply 25 Dy. General Manager (Civil Engg) Posts
- NBCC JE Syllabus 2022 (Download) Civil/Electrical JE Exam Pattern @ nbccindia.com
- NBCC JE Recruitment 2022 Apply for 80 Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) Vacancies
- NBCC Recruitment 2021: Apply 70 Stenographer, Management Trainee & Other Vacancy
- NBCC Management Trainee Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021 (PDF) Download JHT Syllabus