NDMC Nursery Teacher Jobs 2020: North Delhi Municipal Corporation has Displayed employment notification as NDMC Recruitment 2020 with thorough details. The organization invites Online employment form from eligible and competent job seekers to fill up 331 vacant posts of Nursery Teacher. Aspirant with the required & essential eligibility criteria are most welcomed to grab this career option by applying North Delhi Municipal Corporation Online Application Form earlier to the closure date (15-01-2020).Job finders those who are keen and qualified they may apply after getting the details through the below section of this page of schools360.in
NDMC Recruitment 2020 – 331 Nursery Teacher Posts | Apply Now @ mcdonline.gov.in
NDMC Nursery Teacher Recruitment 2019: North Delhi Municipal Corporation or NDMC is set to hire eligible Candidates with Graduation Degree Qualification for Nursery Teacher Posts. The Official NDMC Nursery Teacher Recruitment Notification has been released. This is a wonderful opportunity to get a government job and ensure a secured future. Read further to know about NDMC Nursery Teacher Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Exam Pattern, How to Apply & Direct Link to Apply and more for NDMC Recruitment 2019.
NDMC Recruitment Notification 2020 Details
|Latest NDMC Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC)|
|Name of the Posts||Nursery Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies||331 Govt Posts|
|Job Category||Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15-01-2020|
NDMC 2019 – Vacancy Details
A Total of 331 jobs are Mentioned in this NDMC Recruitment
- Total Vacancies – 331
|General Post : 167||SC Post : 50||ST Post : 25||OBC Post : 89|
NDMC Nursery Teacher Jobs – Qualification
- Senior Secondary Schools ( Class Twelve) Certificate or intermediate or its equivalent with at least 45% marks from a recognized Board /Institution/ University.
- Diploma / Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education Programme of duration of not less than two years or B.Ed (Nursery) from a recognized Institute.
- Must have passed Hindi at Secondary.
Nursery Teacher – Age Limit
General : 18 – 30 years
SC : 18 – 35 years
ST : 18 – 35 years
OBC : 18 – 33 years
Others : 18 – 40 years
NDMC Nursery Teacher – Pay Scale/Salary
Selected candidates will get Rs.9300-34800+4200/- from the organization.
NDMC Jobs – Selection Process
- Selected List for the contractual engagement will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in academic and professional qualifications. The criteria for preparing merit list will be as per weightage given below:-
- Secondary Exam – 25% (All subjects) i.e. (%of marks obtained) x 0.25
- Senior Secondary Exam – 45% (Best five subjects) i.e. (%of marks obtained) x 0.45
- Teacher Training Diploma – 30% (All subjects) i.e. (%of marks obtained) x 0.30
- Marks will be calculated upto 2 place of decimal and convention of decimal fractions will be adhered to.
How to Apply for NDMC Recruitment 2019
• The eligible and interested candidates may apply only through online on www.mcdonline.gov.in between 01/01/2020 to 15/01/2020 The candidate should follow the user guidelines and instructions while applying online. If any candidate applied having qualification other than above, may be debarred in Education Department, North DMC for future vacancies.
• Candidates are instructed to fillup all entries of application form carefully. Once form is submitted, second attempt will not be entertained.
• Online applications are available on the MCD website www.mcdonline.gov.in It is advisable to use Mozilla Fire Fox Browser to make the online application. After opening the site by typing www.mcdonline.gov.in, the button marked Jobs @MCD under North DMC may be clicked, which shall open the page showing all jobs of MCD to which online application can be made.
• Against the post, Two Buttons namely.
a. View Job Profile : check on the button to read the Job Profile.
b. Apply : Click on the button to apply.
• All fields are compulsory. All fields filled in correctly will turn Green. Any field not filled in correctly will turn Red. Till all the fields are correctly filled the page will not go to next page.
• The photograph in JPG, JPEG and BMP format need to be uploaded. The photograph size should be less than 2 MB.
• After all entries are made, the entries ought to be checked thoroughly. After satisfying that entries have been correctly and completely made, the button “submit” is to be clicked.
Note:- No change in any field will be allowed after the submission of the application.
Important Dates for NDMC Nursery Teacher Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||01-01-2020|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||15-01-2020|
|NDMC Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link.||Click Here|
Terms and Conditions:-
vi) The candidates will be required to opt 02 Zones of their choice in order of preference where they wish to work. The options given by the candidates will be considered at the time of placement of the candidate as per the vacancies available in the Zone. However, if the vacancy is not available in the opted zones, he/she will be posted in any other zone where vacancies exist. No request for change of zone will entertained of any ground whatsoever.
vii) The list of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on website: www.mcdonline.gov.in . The candidates are advised to search the website regularly. Documents of shortlisted candidates will be verified at the specified venues whose list will be displayed on www.mcdonline.gov.in for verification of documents. Candidates will not be informed individually or by any other mode of communication.
viii) The candidates finally selected for engagement will have to execute a contract agreement before the issuance of engagement letter. The engagement will be purely on contractual basis upto 10.05.2020 or till the selected list is received from DSSSB, whichever is earlier. The candidate will stand disengaged automatically after the expiry of contract period.
ix) Selected candidates will have to join their duty within a time frame as mentioned in engagement letter. In case any candidate fails to join within the stipulated period his/her claim shall be forfeited and no further correspondence in this regard will be made. No request for extension of joining time will be entertained on any ground whatsoever.
x) The candidates so engaged on contractual basis shall not claim salary, allowances, facilities & other benefits accruing to the regular Teachers.
xi) The candidates so engaged on contractual basis are not entitled and have no claim whatsoever for regular appointment in the North DMC. This is purely a stop gap arrangement.
xii) The candidates so engaged on contract basis shall not file any court case regarding salary & regularization etc. All disputes are subject to Delhi Jurisdiction only.
xiii) Applicants are requested to visit the website of MCD www.mcdonline.gov.in for further instructions/information. In case of any clarification, a candidate may contact to Asst. Director Education (TRC.) over Ph. No.011-23226510 or 15th floor Education Department, North DMC Dr. SPM civic center JLN marg, Minto road New Delhi-110002
xiv) Department reserves the right to amend/withdraw/cancel the process of recruitment/engagement wholly or partly at any time without assigning any reason thereto.
xv) The number of vacancies is tentative. Department reserves the right to alter the number of vacancies at any time.
xvi) No TA/DA will be given to candidates for recruitment/verification.