Home / Notifications by State / All India / NEET State wise Merit Lists 2019: AIQ, State Quota Ranks, Qualified Candidates List | ntaneet.nic.in

NEET State wise Merit Lists 2019: AIQ, State Quota Ranks, Qualified Candidates List | ntaneet.nic.in

NEET State wise Merit Lists 2019: NTA NEET (UG) Results 2019 were Declared on June 5th, 2019. Most of the States Already Announced the Counselling Schedule for 85% State Quota Seats. And for Remaining 15% All India Quota Seats, The National Testing Agency will be Releasing the Schedule of Counselling Soon. All Eligible candidates can View this page for Updates regarding NEET 2019 Counselling and State wise Merit Lists, All State Counselling Schedules.

NEET State wise Counselling, Merit Lists 2019

Related News

Previous NRHM Meghalaya Job Recruitment 2019 – For 107 Staff Nurse Vacancies | Apply Online
Next LIC AAO Result 2019 (Released) – Check Asst Administrative Officer Cut Off, Merit List @ licindia.in

Check Also

syllabus_pattern

ECIL JCFO/JTO Syllabus 2019 | ECIL Jr Technical Officer Exam Pattern PDF @ecil.co.in

Electronics Corporation of India Limited has recently announced the Junior Technical Officer (JTO) Syllabus, Junior …