North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Meghalaya (NEIGRIHMS) has released notification for the recruitment of 264 Group B & C posts under NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2019. All Eligible and Interested candidates may apply Offline mode before the Last Date i.e., 19-08-2019. Further Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, NEIGRIHMS syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on schools360.in
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Meghalaya (NEIGRIHMS)|
|No. of Posts||264 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Group B & C|
|Job Category||Meghalaya Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Matriculation or its equivalent/ Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree/ BSc or its equivalent/|
|Application Mode||Offline Process|
Vacancy Details of NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2019
|Name of posts||No. of posts|
|Nursing Officer||231 (SC-34, ST-17, OBC-62, EWS-23 & UR-95)|
|Junior Lab. Technician||2 (1-UR, 1-ST)|
|Technical Assistant||24(11-UR, 10-ST, 1-OBC, 2-EWS)|
|CSSD Assistant Gr-ll||3 (1-UR, 2-ST)|
1. Nursing Officer – 1. Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board. 2. Certificate in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized Institute or equivalent qualifications for male nurse. 3. Should be registered as ‘A’ grade Nurse & Midwifery with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for male nurse.
2. Health Educator – 1. Degree from a recognized University. 2. Diploma in Health Education from recognized Institution. 3. Experience for not less than 5 years in Health Education preferably in rural areas.
3. Warden / Lady Warden – 1. Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university. 2. Certificate/Diploma in Hotel Management/House keeping/material Management/Public Relation/Estate Management. 3. Four years’ experience as Assistant Warden or six years’ experience as Housekeeper or in a similar capacity in a Hostel of reputed Institution/Nursing College.
4. Pharmacist – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Pharmacy from a recognized University. Desirable: Should be registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
5. Jr. Lab Technician – BMLT Or BSc with Chemistry or Zoology or Botany as subject from a recognized University with one year certificate course in Medical Laboratory Technician from a recognized University/Institution.
6. CSSD Assistant Gr.-II – Theatre Assistant Course with 4 years experience in CSSD/Operation Theatre. Or 12th with Science from recognized Board/University with one year experience in CSSD Operation Theatre and Blood Bank in any Hospital.
7. Technical Assistant – BSc in the respective discipline or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution with two years experience in the relevant field. OR 12th with Science (PCB) with two years Diploma in the respective discipline from recognized Board/University with at least three years Post-Diploma full time experience from reputed institute.
|Name of Post||Age limit|
|Nursing Officer||Not exceeding 35 years.|
|Health Educator||Not exceeding 35 years.|
|Warden/Lady Warden||Not exceeding 35 years.|
|Pharmacist||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Jr.Lab. Technician||Not exceeding 30 years|
|CSSD Assistant Gr-II||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Technical Assistant||Not exceeding 30 years|
NEIGRIHMS Group B & C Jobs Salary Details
- Nursing Officer: Pay Matrix Level-7, Entry Ray *44,900/-
- Health Educator: Pay Matrix Level-6, Entry Ray *35,400/-
- Warden/Lady Warden: Pay Matrix Level-6, Entry Pay *35,400/-
- Pharmacist: Pay Matrix Level-5, Entry Pay *29,200/-
- Junior Lab. Technician: Pay Matrix Level-5, Entry Pay *29,200/-
- Technical Assistant: Pay Matrix Level-5, Entry Pay *29,200/-
- CSSD Assistant Gr-ll: Pay Matrix Level-2, Entry Ray *19,900/-
Selection will be done as per Interview
- For UR/OBC – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/EWS Candidates – Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft in favour of the Deputy Director (Admn), NEIGRIHMS payable at Shillong.
How to Apply for Group B & C Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can download in the prescribed form from website neigrihms.gov.in and send their application form on or before 19-08-2019. The Prescribed format along with the photocopy of all relevant documents should be submitted to the address mentioned below.
Address: Recruitment Cell, Establishment Section. III”, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Mawdiangcliang, Shillong – 7930 18
Important Dates for NEIGRIHMS Group B & C Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||10-07-2019|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||19-08-2019|
|NEIGRIHMS Official Notification||Click Here|
|Offline Application Link||Click Here to Apply Offline|