NIMHANS Recruitment 2019: Apply 28 Assistant Professor, Technical Assistant Vacancies
This Article is about NIMHANS Assistant Professor, Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences has recently announced Assistant Professor, Technical Assistant Notification to fill 28 Posts on its Official site nimhans.ac.in. NIMHANS Invites Online Application for Assistant Professor, Technical Assistant Posts. Candidates can apply through NIMHANS also at our Site schools360.in. Candidates should know the Eligibility details of NIMHANS Assistant Professor, Technical Assistant Recruitment before Apply. The Application Process is going between 03rd May 2019 to 25th May 2019. The Remaining all details are available here Please Check once.
NIMHANS Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)|
|No. of Posts||28 Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Professor, Technical Assistant|
|Job Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||M.A in Social Work /M.S.W|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||25th May 2019|
Vacancy Details of NIMHANS Assistant Professor, Technical Assistant Jobs 2019
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Professor of Psychiatry||2|
|Senior Scientific Officer||1|
|Duty Medical Officer||6|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||6|
|Junior Scientific Officer||1|
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry: M.D in Psychiatry/ M.D Psychological Medicine/ or equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institution.
- Senior Scientific Officer: Ph.D. in Biochemistry (Basic or Clinical or Clinical Toxicology or related areas in
- life sciences with basic knowledge in chemistry/biochemistry at bachelor degree level.)
- Duty Medical Officer: MBBS
- Psychiatric Social Worker: Master’s Degree in Social Work from a recognized University / Institution AND I or II Class two years M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work from a recognized University / Institution.
- Clinical Psychologist: M.A/M.Sc degree in Psychology from a recognized University / Institution. And M.Phil in Mental Health and Social Psychology/M.Phil in Clinical Psychology/ or equivalent qualification from an institution/university recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
- Junior Scientific Officer: M.Sc in Biochemistry/ Medical Biochemistry. One year of experience in diagnostics, Analytical methods, and research in the relevant field.
- Departmental Secretary: Post Graduate qualification in Science / Humanities.
- Technical Assistant: PUC with Diploma in Medical Lab Technology / B.Sc in Medical Lab Technology / B.Sc in Life Sciences. Two years of experience in a medical diagnostic laboratory.
- Social Worker: M.A in Social Work /M.S.W.
Candidates’ age must be 50 Years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
NIMHANS Assistant Professor, Technical Assistant Jobs Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Rs. 23000/- to Rs. 65000/- from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Interview
General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 590/- & SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs. 295/-
How to Apply for Assistant Professor, Technical Assistant Jobs
- First of all visit official website nimhans.ac.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “NIMHANS Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Professor, Technical Assistant Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for NIMHANS Assistant Professor, Technical Assistant Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||03rd May 2019|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||25th May 2019|
|NIMHANS Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|