NLC Health Inspector Result 2021 has Released on July 21st, 2021 in online. Check NLC SME Operator Selection List 2021. The Nevyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited officials has Announced the NLC Health Inspector Result 2021 on July 21st at 7:00 PM. All the participants who have attended for the NLC Health Inspector Examination are able to Download the NLC Health Inspector Result 2021. Actually the NLC Health Inspector, SME Operator Examination was conducted on June 15th, 2021. For the candidate’s ease, we are provided with a direct NLC India Limited Health Inspector Result 2021 link at the end of the below page. So, candidates without any delay must check the released NLC Health Inspector Result 2021.
Important Dates of NLC Health Inspector Result 2021
|Organization Name||NLC India Limited|
|Name of the post||SME Operator, Health Inspector|
|Job Category||Sarkari Results|
|Exam Date||15th June 2021|
|Result Release Date||Available|
|Minimum Qualifications||Govt Jobs For 12th Pass|
Download NLC Health Inspector, SME Operator Result 2021
Neyveli Lignite Corporation has released the provisionally selected candidates list for engagement to the post of Health Inspector on Fixed Term Employment basis. Candidates who applied successfully and waited eagerly for this selection list are advised to download it from the Official site. Refer it thoroughly for more information about the selection process.
Documents Required for Medical Test
- Details of previous medical examination (date and number), if already undergone medical examination for employment purpose in NLCIL.
- Medical Report for treatment taken if any, for major surgery or illness.
- Recent passport size Colour photograph, taken after 01-03-2021
- Medical Treatment Book if a dependent of NLCIL employee.
- Prescription for spectacle in use, if any.
- Proof for Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or SSLC/Matriculation Mark Sheet).
- Certificate in proof of Qualification and,
- Particulars of employment of Parent(s) in NLCIL, if any
- Copy of Registration cum application form with self-attested photo.
- Proof for Date of Birth (Birth Certificate [or] SSLC/Matriculation Mark Sheet).
- SSLC / Matriculation Mark Sheet & HSC Mark Sheet.
- Proof for possessing notified Qualifications (Diploma / Degree Certificate).
- Candidates have to produce documentary proof in support of their working experience in the areas of Health & Sanitation for a period of minimum 03 years as on 01.06.2021.
- Community Certificate (in case of candidates selected under OBC (NCL) / SC category).
- AADHAR Card.
- Disability Certificate in case of PwBD candidates.
- Proof for Ex-servicemen viz. Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen.
How to Download NLC Health Inspector Result 2021
- Go to the Official site of NLC website.
- Select the required notification on the What’s New section.
- Open the notification and the selected list will be appeared on the screen.
- Download the result and print it for future purposes.