NLC Graduate executive trainee Recruitment 2020: NLC India Limited or NLC is set to hire eligible Candidates with CA/CS/ICWA, Graduate, Other Qualifications, Post Graduate Qualification for Graduate executive trainee Posts. The Official NLC Graduate executive trainee Recruitment Notification has been released. This is a wonderful opportunity to get a government job and ensure a secured future. Read further to know about NLC Graduate executive trainee Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Exam Pattern, How to Apply & Direct Link to Apply and more for NLC Recruitment 2020.
- Graduate executive trainee Jobs in Chennai – NLC India Limited Recruitment 2020
- NLC 2020 – Vacancy Details
- NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Jobs 2020 – Qualification
- Graduate executive trainee – Age Limit
- NLC Graduate executive trainee – Pay Scale/Salary
- NLC Jobs – Selection Process
- How to Apply for NLC Recruitment 2020
- Important Dates for NLC GET Application 2020
- NLC Graduate executive trainee Recruitment 2020: FAQ
- Important Links
Graduate executive trainee Jobs in Chennai – NLC India Limited Recruitment 2020
|Latest NLC Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||NLC India Limited (NLC)|
|Name of the Posts||Graduate executive trainee|
|Number of Vacancies||259 Govt Posts|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply/Walk-in Interview Date||16-06-2020|
NLC 2020 – Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts – 259 Posts
- Mechanical – 125 Posts
- Electrical (EEE) – 65 Posts
- Electrical (ECE) – 10 Posts
- Civil – 5 Posts
- Control and Instrumentation – 15 Posts
- Computer – 5 Posts
- Mining – 5 Posts
- Geology – 5 Posts
- Finance – 14 Posts
- Human Resource – 10 Posts
NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Jobs 2020 – Qualification
- Mechanical – Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Production Engineering.
- Electrical (EEE) – Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Power Engineering.
- Electrical (ECE) – Bachelor degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Civil – Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering/Civil & Structural Engineering.
- Control and Instrumentation – Bachelor degree in Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
- Computer – Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology (or) Full Time / Part Time PG Degree in Computer Applications.
- Mining – Bachelor degree in Mining Engineering.
- Geology – M.Tech Geology (or) M.Sc Geology.
- Finance –Candidates who have the qualification of Chartered Accountants of India (CA) / Institute of Cost Accountants of India (CMA) (or) Degree in any discipline with MBA of minimum 02 years’ duration with specialization in Finance are eligible.
- Human Resource – Candidates holding Degree in any discipline and post-graduation degree in social work/business administration/business management with specialization in personnel management/industrial relations/labour welfare or postgraduate degree/diploma of 2 years in relevant subject are eligible.
Graduate executive trainee – Age Limit
- Upper Age Limit for General/ EWS: 30 Years
- Upper Age Limit for OBC: 33 Years
- Upper Age Limit for SC/ ST: 35 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
NLC Graduate executive trainee – Pay Scale/Salary
Selected candidates will get Rs.50000-160000 from the organization.
NLC Jobs – Selection Process
Selection will be done as per performance in Interview
- For Others: Rs.854/- [INR 500/-towards Application fee plus INR 354/- (Inclusive of 18% GST)
- Processing Fee For SC/ ST/ PwBD & Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 354/- (Inclusive of 18% GST)
- Application Fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD & Ex-Servicemen: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Online
How to Apply for NLC Recruitment 2020
- First of all open the official website i.e., nlcindia.com
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “NLC Graduate executive trainee” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for NLC GET Application 2020
|Starting Date of Application Form||13-03-2020|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||16-06-2020|