NMBSE Recruitment 2023 Notification: The National Madarsa Board for School Education is seeking eligible candidates to apply for Primary Teacher positions through the NMBSE Recruitment 2023 Notification. There are 9193 vacancies available for candidates who hold a As per official notification to apply for the NMBSE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2023. National Madarsa Board for School Education Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for those looking for a job in the Central government to apply for NMBSE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates are required to submit their NMBSE Primary Teacher Online Form 2023 latest by 11 August 2023.
- NMBSE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 9193 Post
- NMBSE Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
- NMBSE Primary Teacher Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- NMBSE Primary Teacher: Salary Details
- NMBSE Jobs 2023: Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for NMBSE Recruitment 2023
- Important Dates of NMBSE Application
- Important Links for NMBSE Notification
NMBSE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 9193 Post
NMBSE Primary Teacher Notification 2023 is out on the official website. Here are the brief highlights of NMBSE Primary Teacher Vacancy 2023:
|NMBSE Notification 2023 Details|
|Name of the Organization||National Madarsa Board for School Education (NMBSE)|
|Post Name||Primary Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies||9193|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Bihar, Maharashtra, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, and Kerala|
|Starting Date for Applications||28 July 2023|
|Last Date for Applications||11 August 2023|
|Mode of Applications||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
NMBSE Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
Total 9193 jobs are mentioned in NMBSE Notification
NMBSE Primary Teacher Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (Paper-I) conducted by the State or Central Government
- Senior Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate
- Diploma or Certificate in Basic Teacher’s Training of duration of not less than two years;
- OR Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / B.Ed
- Age Limit: 18 years to 44 Years (5 years age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates).
The candidates’ age must be from 18 to 44 Years..
Age Relaxation: –SC, ST, OBC, PH Candidates: 5 Years
NMBSE Primary Teacher: Salary Details
Selected candidates will get As Per Rules from the organization.
NMBSE Jobs 2023: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test, Interview.
How to Apply for NMBSE Recruitment 2023
- Go to official website madarsaschools.org.
- Find the advertisement “NMBSE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2023” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To Apply go to – https://madarsaschools.org/apply-online.aspx.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment through Online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important Dates of NMBSE Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||28 July 2023|
|Closing Date of Submission of Application||11 August 2023|
Important Links for NMBSE Notification
|NMBSE Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|