NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released the official notification for the Recruitment of 400 vacancies of Executive Trainee Jobs. Eligible and skilled candidates can send their Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Job 2020 Application Form through the Online mode from its official website at npcil.nic.in. Interested Contenders may Apply Online for NPCIL Executive Trainee Vacancy 2020 before the Last Date mentioned i.e., 02-04-2020. To get more information regarding the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
- NPCIL Recruitment 2020 | Apply for 400 Executive Trainee Posts
- NPCIL Recruitment Notification 2020 Details
- NPCIL 2020 – Vacancy Details
- NPCIL Executive Trainee Jobs – Qualification
- How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2020
- Important Dates for NPCIL Executive Trainee Application
- NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020: FAQ
- Important Links
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 | Apply for 400 Executive Trainee Posts
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment Notification 2020. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has Published Recruitment Notification 2020 For the Posts of Executive Trainee of 400 Vacancies. NPCIL Organization wants to fill the 400 Posts of Executive Trainee. Job Seekers who are waiting for NPCIL Announcement can use this Wonderful opportunity. Contenders who are eligible can Apply Online on its Official website npcil.nic.in directly. The complete information about thus NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 is updated here in this page clearly. So we hope that Candidates are feeling happy with our work. Remaining Details of NPCIL Executive Trainee Jobs like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply NPCIL Recruitment, and Important Links, Important dates, Required certificates all are Mentioned below.
NPCIL Recruitment Notification 2020 Details
|Latest NPCIL Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Name of the Posts||Executive Trainee|
|Number of Vacancies||400 Govt Posts|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply/Walk-in Interview Date||02-04-2020|
NPCIL 2020 – Vacancy Details
- Executive Trainee: 400 Vacancies
NPCIL Executive Trainee Jobs – Qualification
- BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 7 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline (except for Industrial & Fire Safety discipline).
- For Industrial & Fire Safety discipline, applicants must have a valid GATE2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in Mechanical/Chemical discipline with engineering degree as indicated in the table below.
- Candidates who have done 5 years integrated course leading to M.Tech with a minimum of 60% marks in the relevant discipline may also apply subject to fulfilling other laid down criteria.
- Only the above mentioned disciplines will be considered. Courses/ Disciplines with equivalence to the above will not be considered.
- Applicants whose final results are awaited and/or are appearing for the final year/semester examination during 2020, but are otherwise eligible, may also apply. If selected, they will be required to submit the final result indicating completion of degree and percentage of marks (not less than 60%) on or before 30th November, 2020.
Executive Trainee – Age Limit
|Category||Upper Age Limit (years)||Born on or after|
|OBC (NCL) (relaxation – 03 years)||29||02.04.1991|
|SC/ST (relaxation – 05 years)||31||02.04.1989|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (degree of disability 40% and above) (relaxation – 10 years)||–||–|
|PwBD – General/EWS Category||36||02.04.1984|
|PwBD – OBC (NCL) Category||39||02.04.1981|
|PwBD – SC/ST Category||41||02.04.1979|
|Dependents of those who died in riots of 1984 (Dep 1984) (relaxation – 5 years)||31||02.04.1989|
|Ex-servicemen and commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers or Short Service Commissioned Officers (Relaxation – 5 years)||31||02.04.1989|
NPCIL Executive Trainee – Pay Scale/Salary
- As Per Rules
NPCIL Jobs – Selection Process
Selection will be done as per performance in Interview
Gen/ OBC: Rs.500/- & SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Nil
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2020
- First of all open the official website i.e., npcil.nic.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “NPCIL Executive Trainee” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for NPCIL Executive Trainee Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||24-03-2020|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||02-04-2020|