NPCIL Scientist Assistant & Technician Recruitment Notification 2020: Apply For 102 Scientist Assistant & Technician Vacancies @ npcil.co.in. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is going to recruit Scientist Assistant & Technician through NPCIL Scientist Assistant & Technician Recruitment 2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates who want to apply this Recruitment can apply Online before Last Date 31st Jan 2020 on its Official website npcil.co.in. The Complete Details of this recruitment are available on its Official website and Schools360.in also provides the complete information about this Notification. The Educational qualifications, Application Process Instructions to apply are mentioned below.
- NPCIL Recruitment 2020 for 102 Scientist Assistant & Technician posts
- Vacancy Details of NPCIL Jobs 2020
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Scientist Assistant & Technician Jobs
- Important Dates for NPCIL Scientist Assistant & Technician Recruitment 2020
- Important Links for NPCIL 102 Scientist Assistant & Technician Vacancies
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 for 102 Scientist Assistant & Technician posts
|Name of The Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|No. of Posts||102|
|Name of the Posts||Scientist Assistant & Technician|
|Job Category||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||31st Jan 2020|
Vacancy Details of NPCIL Jobs 2020
Name of the Post
|No. of vacancies|
|Electronics & Communications / Electronics / Instrumentation||6|
|Fitter / Turner / Machinist||19|
|Electrician / Wireman||7|
|Electronic Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic||7|
Diploma in Engineering (Three Years after S.S.C.) OR HSC (10+2) + Two years Diploma course in Engineering (Approved by AICTE). Diploma Engineering should be in Civil/Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/ Electronics/Instrumentation/Electricals Discipline with 60% or above marks and English as one of the subject at SSC or HSC Level Examinations. Candidates who have pursued Diploma through Lateral entry to 2nd year Diploma after Xth (SSC) + ITI are NOT eligible.
Minimum 60% marks in SSC or HSC with Science and Maths + Trade certificate of 1 year duration in Surveyor/Draftsman/ Fitter/Turner/ Machinist/ Electrician/Wireman/Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic
Scientific Assistant/ B: 18 to 30 Years
Technician/ B: 18 to 25 Years
- Scientific Assistant/B : Rs. 35400/- Pay in Pay Matrix in Level-6
- Technician B – Rs. 22700/- Pay Matrix in Level-3
Selection will be done as per Written Examination & Interview
Please Refer Official Notification for FEE Details
How to Apply for Scientist Assistant & Technician Jobs
- First of all visit official website npcil.co.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “NPCIL Recruitment 2020 for Scientist Assistant & Technician Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for NPCIL Scientist Assistant & Technician Recruitment 2020
Starting Date of Application Form: 15 Jan 2020
Closing Date of submission of Application: 31st Jan 2020