NSUT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021: The Netaji Subhas University of Technology or NSUT is set to hire eligible Candidates with 12th Class, Bachelor’s Degree, ITI Qualification for Non-Teaching Posts. The Official NSUT Non-Teaching Recruitment Notification has been released. This is a wonderful opportunity to get a government job and ensure a secured future. Read further to know about NSUT Non-Teaching Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Exam Pattern, How to Apply & Direct Link to Apply and more for NSUT Recruitment 2021.
- Non-Teaching Jobs in Delhi – The Netaji Subhas University of Technology Recruitment 2021
- NSUT Jobs Notification 2021 Application Form Non-Teaching 126 Posts
- NSUT Non-Teaching Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for NSUT Recruitment 2021
Non-Teaching Jobs in Delhi – The Netaji Subhas University of Technology Recruitment 2021
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following The Netaji Subhas University of Technology Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of NSUT Jobs Notification 2021, NSUT Vacancy, NSUT Recruitment Notification 2021, Latest NSUT Recruitment 2021, NSUT Vacancy 2021 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
NSUT Jobs Notification 2021 Application Form Non-Teaching 126 Posts
|Name of the Organization||The Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT)|
|Number of Vacancies||126|
|Job Category||Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date for Applications||27.06.2021|
|Last Date for Applications||31.07.2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test / Interivew|
NSUT Notification 2021: Vacancy Details
Total 126 jobs are mentioned in NSUT Notification
|S.No.||Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Lower Division Clerk–(LDC)||35|
|3||Upper Division Clerk- (UDC)||08|
|7||Senior Technical Assistant (STA)||03|
|8||Assistant Store Keeper||01|
NSUT Non-Teaching Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must Pass 12th Class, Bachelor’s Degree, ITI from the recognized Organization/Board.
Candidates’ age must be Maximum 27 Years / 30 Years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification.
NSUT Non-Teaching: Salary Details
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Mechanic / Assistant Store Keeper : Rs. 19900-63200 Level-2
- Junior Stenographer / UDC / Library Assistant : Rs. 25500-81100, Level-4
- Junior Programmer : Rs. 35400-112400/- Level-6
- Head Clerk: Rs. 44900-142400/- Level-7
NSUT Jobs 2021: Selection Process
Selection will be done as per performance in Written Test / Interivew
Check Notification for Details
How to Apply for NSUT Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website nsit.ac.in.
- Find the advertisement “NSUT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To Apply go to – https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/71288/Registration.html.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment through Online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important Dates of NSUT Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||27.06.2021|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||31.07.2021|
Important Links for NSUT Notification
|NSUT Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|