CSIR UGC NET June 2020 notification has been released on official Portal ugc.ac.in. previously Central Board of Secondary Education conducted the UGC NET but later on Government was replaced the Board with National Testing Agency. UGC NET is conducted by the NTA twice in a year i.e. in June and December. NTA UGC NET is conducted with a view to selected the candidates for only Assistant Professor or both Assistant Professor and Junior Research fellowship. NTA UGC NET 2020 will consist of 2 papers. Candidates who are qualified in the 2 papers are eligible for the Post. The Main Aim to Conduct NTA UGC NET is to sort out the efficient candidates from all the applicants.
- NTA CSIR UGC NET 2020 Important Dates (Re-Open)
- JOINT CSIR – UGC NET JUNE 2020
- How to Apply for NTA UGC NET June 2020
- UGC NET Exam Pattern 2020
NTA CSIR UGC NET 2020 Important Dates (Re-Open)
CSIR NET 2020 Application Form Release Date
March 16, 2020
Application Window Reopens
August 22, 2020
Last Date for Submission/Completion of Application Form
September 10, 2020
Last Day to pay CSIR NET 2020 application fees
September 10, 2020
Correction Window Start Date
September 11, 2020
Last Date for Correction Window of CSIR NET 2020
September 17, 2020
CSIR NET 2020 Exam Date
Second week of November 2020
JOINT CSIR – UGC NET JUNE 2020
In view of many requests received from students and the hardships faced by them due to COVID-19 epidemic, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has further extended the last dates of submission of Online Application Forms for various Examinations conducted by the National Testing Agency.
The detailed schedule mentioning revised dates of downloading of Admit Cards and of Examination will be displayed separately on respective examination website(s) and www.nta.ac.in later on. NTA would keep students updated about the latest developments and would inform about changes with ample time.
The candidates and their parents are advised to keep visiting the respective examination website(s) and www.nta.ac.in for latest updates.
*Submission of Online Application Forms shall be accepted up to 05.00 PM and Submission of fee up to 11.50 PM.
The requisite fee can be paid through Credit/Debit Card/ Net Banking/UPI and PAYTM.
NTA UGC NET 2020: Eligibility
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC
- The Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer/Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/persons with disability (PWD) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks ) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
NTA UGC NET 2020: Age Limit
- There is no upper age limit for Applying the Assistant Professor
- Junior Research Fellowship: Not more than 30 years as on 01.12.2019 and 35 years for OBC (Non-creamy layer), SC, ST, women.
UGC NET 2020: Application Fee
GST/Processing charges are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable.
Fee Payable by Candidates
|Gen-EWS*/ OBC-NCL**||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs. 250/-|
|Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST) are to be paid by the
candidate, as applicable
UGC NET June 2020 Selection Process
- Computer-based Test
- Document Verification
NTA UGC NET 2019 Documents required for verification
- Board/ University Certificate for Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth
- Aadhar Card
- Photo Identification – Bank A/c Number/ Passport Number/ Ration Card/ Other Govt ID
- Qualifying Degree Certificate or last semester marks sheet
- Code of NET Subject
- Code of the subject at Post Graduation level
- Code of Post Graduation Course
- Category Certificate
- A person with Disability (PWD) Certificate
- the e-mail address and Mobile Number
- Scanned images in JPG/JPEG format only of Candidate photograph and Signature
How to Apply for NTA UGC NET June 2020
Candidates can apply for UGC-NET June 2020 in “Online” mode only. Submission of Online Application Form may be done by accessing NTA website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The Application in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Visit the Official website of UGC NET i.e. ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Check the application form of UGC NET June 2020, Click on it
- Fill all the required details such as personal details, Academic details, etc
- Upload the required documents like Photograph, Signature of the candidate, etc
- Check the application once again before submitting
- Submit the details
- Make payment through online by debit/ credit card or net banking
- Save the copy and take a print out of it for future reference.
|Official Website||Click here|
|Application form of NTA UGC NET June 2020||Click here|
Other Useful Links
- Public Notice: CSIR-UGC NET (English)
- Public Notice: CSIR-UGC NET (Hindi)
- Information Bulletin: CSIR-UGC NET December 2019
- Syllabus: CSIR-UGC NET
- Fill Online Application Form
UGC NET Exam Pattern 2020
|Session||Paper||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|First||I||50 (Questions to be attempted – All)||100||1 Hour (09:30 AM to 10:30 AM)|
|Second||II||100 (Questions to be attempted – All)||200||2 Hours (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
Click Here to check the complete UGC NET Syllabus: General Paper – Teaching and Research Aptitude.
UGC NET Syllabus Paper – 1
Paper I of CBSE UGC NET is a General Paper on Teaching and Research Aptitude. This Paper aims at testing the candidate’s Cognitive ability, communication and reasoning ability, and their quality of life by interaction with people and environment. There are 10 sections and each section will have 5 questions (i.e. 50 objective type questions); these 5 questions will carry 10 marks (i.e 10×10=100 marks).
- Teaching Aptitude
- Research Aptitude
- Reading Comprehension
- Reasoning (Including Mathematical)
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- People and Environment
- Higher Education System: Governance, Polity and Administration
CBSE UGC NET 2020 Syllabus – Paper II and III
Paper II and III of the Exam will focus on the specialization i.e. subject selected by the candidate. Separate set of syllabus is given for Paper II and Paper III. All the questions of Paper II and III will be compulsory covering entire syllabus (including all electives, without options).
- Paper II – 50 objective type questions (compulsory) based on subject selected by the candidate. Each question carries 2 marks (50×2=100 marks).
- Paper III – 75 objective type questions (compulsory) based on subject selected by the candidate. Each question carries 2 marks (75×2=150 marks).
CBSE UGC NET Syllabus – Paper II and III
The detailed syllabus on Paper II and Paper III for each subject and along with the sample paper is given below.
CSIR-UGC NET Exam for Science stream is conducted by CSIR in the following areas: –
The pattern for the Single Paper MCQ test shall be as given below:-
1. The MCQ test paper of each subject shall carry a maximum of 200 marks.
2. The exam shall be for duration of three hours.
3. The question paper shall be divided in three parts
Part ‘A’ shall be common to all subjects. This part shall be a test containing a maximum of 20 questions of General Aptitude. The candidates shall be required to answer any 15 questions of two marks each. The total marks allocated to this section shall be 30 out of 200
Part ‘B’ shall contain subject-related conventional MCQs. The total marks allocated to this section shall be 70 out of 200. The maximum number of questions to be attempted shall be in the range of 20-35.
Part ‘C’ shall contain higher value questions that may test the candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem. The total marks allocated to this section shall be 100 out of 200.
Negative marking for wrong answers.
NB: In all the subject areas of the NET the actual number of questions asked and to be attempted in each section may vary from exam to exam.
|00||General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper -I)||Download||Download|
|01||Economics / Rural Economics /Co-operation / Demography / Development Planning/ Development Studies / Econometrics/ Applied Economics/Development Eco./Business Economics||Download||Download|
|11||Defence and Strategic Studies||Download||Download|
|17||Management (including Business Admn. Mgt./Marketing/ Marketing Mgt./Industrial Relations and Personnel Mgt./ Personnel Mgt./Financial Mgt./Co-operative Management)||Download||Download|
|39||French (French Version)||Download||Download|
|46||Adult Education/ Continuing Education/ Andragogy/ Non Formal Education.||Download||Download|
|49||Arab Culture and Islamic Studies||Download||Download|
|55||Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management||Download||Download|
|59||Library and Information Science||Download||Download|
|60||Buddhist, Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies||Download||Download|
|62||Comparative Study of Religions||Download||Download|
|63||Mass Communication and Journalism||Download||Download|
|65||Performing Art – Dance/Drama/Theatre||Download||Download|
|66||Museology & Conservation||Download||Download|
|70||Tribal and Regional Language/Literature||Download||Download|
|73||Sanskrit traditional subjects (including) Jyotisha/Sidhanta Jyotish/ Navya Vyakarna/ Vyakarna/ Mimansa/ Navya Nyaya/ Sankhya Yoga/ Tulanatmaka Darsan/ Shukla Yajurveda/ Madhav Vedant/ Dharmasasta/ Sahitya/ Puranotihasa /Agama).||Download|
|79||Visual Art (including Drawing & Painting/Sculpture Graphics/Applied Art/History of Art)||Download||Download|
|81||Social Medicine & Community Health||Download||Download|
|87||Computer Science and Applications||Download||Download|
|90||Politics including International Relations/International Studies including Defence/Strategic Studies, West Asian Studies, South East Asian Studies, African Studies, South Asian Studies, Soviet Studies, American Studies.||Download||Download|
|92||Human Rights and Duties||Download||Download|
|93||Tourism Administration and Management.||Download||Download|
You may Also Like
- UGC NET Answer Key 2020 – UGC NET Paper 1,2,3 Question papers, OMR Response Sheets @ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- UGC NET Result 2020 (Download) UGC NET Cut Off Marks, Merit List @ ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- UGC NET 2020 Admit Card (Out) – NTA UGC NET June Session Hall Ticket Exam Date Download @ ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- UGC NET Admit Card 2020 (Released) NTA UGC NET Hall Ticket, Exam Dates @ ntanet.nic.in