- Whats New in YSR Vidyonnathi
- AP YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2019-20 @ jnanabhumi – Free Civils Coaching For SC,ST BC, Kapu, Minority, Brahmin & EBC Candidates
- AP Free Civils Coaching for SC/ST, BC, Kapu, Minority, Brahmin & EBC Candidates
- NTR Vidyonnathi 2019 – Free Civil Services Coaching application Form
- NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Notification 2019 – Seat Availability
- NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2019 – Eligibility
- NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Application Form 2019
- How to Apply online for NTR Vidyonnathi 2019
- Important Dates for AP NTR Vidyonnathi Free Civil Coaching 2019
Whats New in YSR Vidyonnathi
Towards making access to higher education democratic and thereby improving the potential of the demographic dividend, the Government of Andhra Pradesh disburses Post Matric Scholarships (PMS) and other educational scholarship schemes worth Rs. 5,000 Crore annually to 17 Lakh students belonging to SC, ST, BC, Minorities, Kapu, EBC and Differently-Abled communities, on saturation basis. In addition, several other educational scholarship schemes worth Rs.1,500 Crore are administered through the Jnanabhumi portal.
How to Apply
The following steps may be followed while applying for the PMS Scheme:
(a) Fresh Applications:
- Step 1: Download Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form (J-SAF) here:JSAF may also be collected from the college.
- Step 2: Fill-in the JSAF form and submit the signed copy of the same to the College Principal
- Step 3: College Principal verifies the details filled in the JSAF and submits the same online through Jnanabhumi, at the time of admission.
Upon successful completion of the same, the student receives an SMS confirming the successful submission of his application.
- Step 4: Student visits a Mee Seva Centre, provides his Jnanabhumi application id and Aadhaar number to gain access to his application form online. Student verifies the details, makes modifications if necessary and submits the application by giving his/her biometric authentication.
(b) Renewal Applications:
- Step 1: By way of registering a renewal application, the College Principal keys-in the student’s admission date of the current year and Hall Ticket/Roll Number of the preceding year’s examination.Upon successful completion of the same, the student receives an SMS confirming the successful submission of his/her renewal application.
- Step 2: Student views his/her application details and gives his/her biometric authentication at the college
AP YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2019-20 @ jnanabhumi – Free Civils Coaching For SC,ST BC, Kapu, Minority, Brahmin & EBC Candidates
Jawaharlal Nehru technological university Ananthapuram, JNTUA has released AP NTR Vidyonnati free civil Services IAS Coaching Entrance Notification 2018 on jnanabhumi website. The NTR Vidyonnati Entrance Test will be organized by JNTUA for SC,ST,BC,Kapu, Brahmin, Minority and EBC class Residents of Andhra Pradesh state only. The Selcted candidates from NTR Vdyonnati Entrance will be given Extensive coaching by Nation wise Selected Coaching centers for Civil service Exams conducted by UPSC. Interested candidates can apply online for AP NTR Vidyonnati scheme at jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in from 24-05-2018 to 02-06-2018. for More details like eligibility, age limit, selection process,application fee, how to apply , important dates, important links are given below.
AP Free Civils Coaching for SC/ST, BC, Kapu, Minority, Brahmin & EBC Candidates
Free Civils Coaching Under NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2018 – Andhra Pradesh Government has released NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2018 Notification. Aim of the NTR Vidyonnathi scheme is to provide quality education to the Civils Aspirants. Initially this scheme is applicable for SC students but now the government has extended this great scheme for all the candidates of SC/ST, BC, Kapu, Minority, Brahmin and EBC. Candidates can check Application form and other Details of ntr vidyonnathi notification 2018 will be available at ntr vidyonnathi website. ntr vidyonnati selected list & merit list 2018 will be released after Entrance Exam only. Then ntr vidyonnathi counselling dates 2018 will be announced.
NTR Vidyonnati Scheme schedule already announced in online. The UPSC Civils coaching Results are announced at jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
NTR Vidyonnathi 2019 – Free Civil Services Coaching application Form
NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Notification 2019 – Seat Availability
Every year around 3000 to 4000 candidates are benefited from NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme, in the past year 3850 aspirants have taken free coaching by this scheme.
Category Wise Seats Breakup
|Category||No. Of Seats Allotted|
NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2019 – Eligibility
- Annual family income of the candidate must not Exceed 2 lakhs per anum.
- Candidate must belong to the Andhra Pradesh State
- Candidate must complete a bachelor degree/Graduate from any of the recognized University/Institute.
Reservation for Women and PH Candidates:
- At least 33% of seats are allotted for women aspirants
- 3% of seats are allotted for PH Candidates
Candidates age should minimum 21 years.
Entrance exam is conducted for the interested candidates who applied online.
Candidates are shortlisted based on the cutoff marks and reservation norms.
Documents Required to Apply NTR Vidyonnathi free IAS Coaching
Required Documents for Online Application:
Candidate should upload the listed documents at the time of Online Application Submission
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- DOB Certificate or SSC Certificate
- Degree final mark sheet
- Bank Passbook copy of the candidate
- Passport Size Photograph (30 KB)
- Signature (30 KB)
- Disability Certificate (In case of PH Candidates)
NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Application Form 2019
Eligible candidates can apply apply online from 24-05-2018 to 10-06-2018
How to Apply online for NTR Vidyonnathi 2019
- Visit the official website apcivilscoaching.aponline.gov.in or jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- Check for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Application
- Click on Online Application
- Fill the required details
- Upload the supporting documents required
- Click on submit button
- Save the acknowledgment and take the printout for further use
Important Dates for AP NTR Vidyonnathi Free Civil Coaching 2019
Starting date of online Application Form : 24-05-2018
Last Date of submitting Online Application Form : 10-06-2018
NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Allotment of Students
The govt. of AP filters the merit candidates and allots the coaching institute for them (as selected by the candidate). Candidate is eligible to take coaching from the allotted institute for the following courses
- Civils Preliminary Coaching
- Civils Mains Coaching
- Interview Guidance
Mode of Fee Payment:
Coaching fee towards the candidate is paid by the Government of AP. This process is carried out in 2 installments.
- 1st installment is released after the candidate reports at the reputed institute
- 2nd installment is released after successful completion of coaching
You may Also Like
- AP 2nd Inter Practical Hall Tickets 2021 (Print) BIEAP Manabadi IPE Hall Ticket Download
- AP Inter 2nd Year Practical Hall Ticket 2021 (Download) Manabadi BIEAP Practical Center Check @ bieap.gov.in
- AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2021 @jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in Manabadi 1st, 2nd Year Intermediate Hall Ticket
- AP Inter Hall Tickets 2021 (Download) Eenadu BIEAP 1st & 2nd Year Intermediate Hall Ticket