Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2019 | Apply for OPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019: Odisha Public Service Commission has released the official OJS 2019 notification for the Recruitment of 51 vacancies of Civil Judge Jobs. Eligible and skilled candidates can send their Odisha Public Service Commission Job 2019 Application Form through the Online mode from its official website at opsc.gov.in. Interested Contenders may Apply Online for OPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2019 before the Last Date mentioned i.e., 10-12-2019. To get more information regarding the Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
ODISHA JUDICIAL SERVICE EXAMINATION – 2019
Online applications are invited from candidates through the proforma application form to be made available on WEBSITE (http://opsconline.gov.in) from 19.11.2019 to 18.12.2019 (Note: 23.12.2019 is the last date for payment of application fee) for admission to the competitive examination consisting of three parts, viz.-preliminary written examination, main written examination and interview to be conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission under the provisions of the Odisha Superior Judicial Service & Odisha Judicial Service Rules, 2007 ( as amended from time to time) for recruitment to 51 posts of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service-2019 under Law Department by direct recruitment in the Pay Scale of Rs. 27,700-770-33, 090920-40, 450-1080-44, 7701-, with usual dearness allowance and other allowances as sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time as admissible.
Important Dates for OPSC Civil Judge Application
|Release of OJS 2019 Notification||13-11-2019|
|Starting Date of Application Form||19-11-2019|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||10-12-2019|
|Last Date to Apply Application Fee||23-12-2019|
|OJS 2019 Prelims Exam Date||2nd Feb 2020|
OPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 51 Civil Judge Posts
|Latest OPSC Notification 2019|
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Advertisement Number||12 of 2019/20|
|Name of the Posts||Civil Judge|
|Number of Vacancies||51 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Odisha Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||10-12-2019|
OPSC 2019 – Vacancy Details
A Total of 51 jobs are Mentioned in this OPSC Recruitment
|Category||Total Vacancies||Vacancies reserved for Women|
|Persons with benchmark|
(a.Blindness and Low vision
b.Deaf and hard of hearing)
(Two posts carried forward from
the previous year vacancies
i.e.OJS-2018 due to non
availability of suitable persons with
OPSC Civil Judge Jobs – Qualification
- A candidate must be a graduate in Law of a University or Institution recognized by the Government.
- A Superintendent or a Ministerial Officer in the High Court or any Civil or Criminal Court sub-ordinate to the High Court or an Assistant Law Officer or Translator of the Law Department of Government, shall also be eligible for appearing at the competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service, if he/she is a graduate in Law of a University recognized by the State Government, has approved service in the High Court or in any Civil or Criminal Court sub-ordinate to the High Court or in the Law department of not less than seven years by the last date fixed for submission of online applications for the said competitive examination, has been recommended by the respective appointing authority; and is not more than 39 (thirty nine years) of age on the 1St August, 2019. ‘Approved Service’ for this purpose means qualifying service as defined in the Odisha Civil Service (Pension) Rules, 1992.
- While submitting certificates/documents along with the printout/hard copy of the online application form, as required at Para- 8, a candidate of the above category should furnish necessary evidence to the effect that his/her case has been recommended by the competent authority and that he /she satisfies the aforesaid conditions of eligibility..
OTHER ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS:-
- A candidate must be a citizen of India;
- He/She must be of good character and of sound health and free from any organic defect and physical infirmity.
- He/She must be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently and must have passed an examination in Odia language equivalent to that of Middle English School standard (i.e. Class/Standard-VII) within the last date;
- A person who has more than one spouse living will not be eligible for appointment unless the state government has exempted his/her case from operation of this limitation for any good and sufficient reason;
- Government servants, whether permanent or temporary or on probation against a vacancy in permanent/temporary posts in any department of government, are eligible to appear at the examination, provided they possess the requisite qualification and are within the prescribed age limit as provided under Para-4 of this advertisement. However, they are required to submit undertaking to the effect that they have informed in writing to their Head of office/department that they have applied for the examination. Further, they will be required to enclose, attested copy Of the “No Objection Certificate” issued by the appointing authority, along with the certificates/documents to be submitted with printout/hard copy of the online application form, for OJS main written examination.
- The Government Servants as enumerated in Para-5 who offer their candidature for the examination should submit their applications through the Appointing Authority.
Civil Judge – Age Limit
Candidates’ age must be Minimum 23 years to Maximum 35 years as on 1st Aug 2019. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
OPSC Civil Judge – Pay Scale/Salary
Selected candidates will get As Per Rules from the organization.
OPSC Jobs – Selection Process
Selection will be done as per performance in –
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
PLACE(S) OF EXAMINATION :
The preliminary written examination may be held at 5 zonal centres; viz Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack & Sambalpur. In case sufficient numbers of candidates are not available for any of the zones of Balasore, Berhampur, and Sambalpur, the candidates opting for those zones will be accommodated at Bhubaneswar and Cuttack.
The main written examination may be held either at the above 5 zones or at Bhubaneswar and Cuttack zones only taking into view the number of candidates selected for the said examination.
Non refundable & non adjustable Fees – Rs.500/-
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2019
- Candidate must go through this advertisement available in the website of OPSC before filling up online application.
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://opsconline.gov.in.
- Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily be rejected.
|OPSC Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|