OFDC Recruitment 2020: OFDC has recently released Odisha Forest Development Corporation Ltd Recruitment Notification for the posts of Junior Accountant (Account Assistant)/ Auditor, Lower Division Assistant & Executive Assistant (Jr. Stenographer) with Advertisement Number: 16710/Estt(Misc)/53/2020. A total of 146 Vacancies are at stake. Read this article to know more about Important dates, Eligibility, Selection Process and a direct link to apply.
- Odisha Forest Development Corporation Recruitment 2020 – 146 Posts | Apply Now @ Odishahafdc.com
- OFDC Recruitment 2020: Summary
- OFDC LDA, JA and Other Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for OFDC Job Notification 2020
Odisha Forest Development Corporation Recruitment 2020 – 146 Posts | Apply Now @ Odishahafdc.com
OFDC Junior Accountant (Account Assistant)/ Auditor, Lower Division Assistant & Executive Assistant (Jr. Stenographer) Jobs Recruitment 2020: Odisha Forest Development Corporation Ltd seeking applications form the eligible candidates of Odisha for the available Junior Accountant (Account Assistant)/ Auditor, Lower Division Assistant & Executive Assistant (Jr. Stenographer) jobs. These vacancies are for the OFDC in Odisha. Total of 146 posts are in this OFDC recruitment 2020.
Online Applications through OFDC’s website www.odishafdc.com are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the following vacant posts on a contractual basis in different units of Odisha Forest Development Corporation Limited in the State of Odisha. Details of Terms of Reference for recruitment, online application form, and procedure for making the online application to the various posts can be viewed under the Career Section of the website at www.odishafdc.com. Online Enrolment for applying to different posts through the portal shall be commenced w.e.f 27.10.2020 at 10.00 a.m. and the last date of submission of online application is 23-11-2020 up to 5:00 p.m. Application other than online mode shall not be accepted.
OFDC Recruitment 2020: Summary
|OFDC Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Odisha Forest Development Corporation Ltd (OFDC)|
|Job Name||LDA, JA and Other|
|Number of Posts||146 Vacancy|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|starting Date||27.10.2020 at 10.00a.m.|
|Last Date for Applications||23-11-2020 up to 5:00p.m|
OFDC Notification 2020 – Vacancy Details
A Total of 146 jobs are Covered under OFDC Recruitment
|Name of the post||Category wise Posts to be filled up||Total|
|JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT (ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT)/ AUDITOR||08||15||10||25||58|
|LOWER DIVISION ASSISTANT||18||25||11||18||72|
|EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (JR. STENOGRAPHER)||04||05||03||04||16|
OFDC LDA, JA and Other Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
OFDC Recruitment: Educational Qualifications
|Name of the post||Minimum Educational Qualification and Experience|
|JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT (ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT)/AUDITOR||a) Must have passed +3 examination in Commerce or equivalent examination of a recognized university.
b) Must have 2 years in line relevant post qualification working experience in any company/CA Firms/other organizations.
c) Must have working knowledge in Computers and be able to work independently in accounting software
|LOWER DIVISION ASSISTANT||a) Must have passed +3 examination or equivalent examination of a recognised university.
b) Must have 2 years in line relevant post qualification working experience in any company/CA Firms/other organisations.
c) Must have working knowledge in Computers with computer hits of minimum 40 words per minute and be able to work independently.
|EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (JR.STENOGRAPHER)||a) Must have passed +3 examination or equivalent examination of a recognised university.
b) Must have 2 years in line relevant post qualification working experience in any company/CA Firms/other organisations
c) He must have stenography Certificate.
d) He must be able to take down dictation from a printed matter lasting for three minutes at the rate of 80 words a minute.
(e) He must transcribe the dictated passage within 20 minutes.
(f) Mistake up to a maximum of 10% can be allowed.
(g) Must have working knowledge in Computers and be able to work independently.
Tenure of Contractual appointment:
Persons appointed against contractual posts shall continue on contractual basis for a period of Six years. The period of six years shall be counted from the date of their contractual appointment. On satisfactory completion of six years of contractual service, they shall be regularly appointed after completion of necessary formalities. A formal order of regular appointment shall be issued by the appointing authority.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
An applicant in order to be eligible for the post must be-
- A citizen of India,
- Good mental condition, sound health, good physique and active habits, free from physical defects likely to interfere with discharge of duties in the service,
- If married, must not have more than one spouse living. Provided further that the OFDC may if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person or there are other grounds for doing so, exempt any person from operation of this rule.
- Able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed the M.E School Examination with Odia as a language subject; or passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as the medium of examination in non-language subjects; or passed Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or above; or passed a test in Odia in M.E. School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department.
OFDC LDA, JA and Other Jobs: Age Limit
Candidates’ age must be 21 – 32 Years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Salary Details of OFDC LDA, JA and Other Notification 2020
- JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT (ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT)/ AUDITOR: Rs.16880/-
- LOWER DIVISION ASSISTANT: Rs. 8,880/-
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (JR. STENOGRAPHER): Rs. 9,500/-
Selection Process for LDA, JA and Other Posts of OFDC Recruitment
Selection will be done as per performance in Merit List & Interview
The applicant belonging to Unreserved Category and SEBC Category requires to paythe application fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred) only and the candidate belonging to SC, ST& PWD category requires to pay Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred). The Application fee will be paid through the payment gateway provided in the online application page. Fee once paid including any unsuccessful online transaction will not be refunded under any circumstances. The detailed instructions for online payment of Exam fee have been made available in the portal.
How to Apply for OFDC Job Notification 2020
- First of all open the official website i.e., Odishahafdc.com
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “OFDC LDA, JA and Other” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates of OFDC LDA, JA and Other Application
|Commencement of Online Enrolment and submission of online application||27.10.2020 at 10.00 a.m|
|Last Date of Enrolment and Online submission of Application||23-11-2020 upto 5.00 p.m|
|Commencement of Admit Card Generation||To be intimated through the Website|
|Date of Written Test||To be intimated through the Website|
|Date of Practical Test||To be intimated through the Website|
Important Links: OFDC LDA, JA and Other Notification
|OFDC Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|