Oil India Limited Recruitment 2022: Oil India Limited, Oil India Limited has invited applications from candidates to apply for Grade 3 & Grade 7 posts. Those interested can apply for the same through the official website of Oil India Limited at oil-india.com. The Online registration for Oil India Limited Recruitment begins from 28.11.2022. The last date to apply for the above posts is 26.12.2022. Through this recruitment drive, a total of 35 vacant posts will be filled. Candidates can check educational qualifications, vacancy, and other details here.
- Oil India Limited SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR PERSONS WITH BENCHMARK DISABILITIES
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2022 | 35 Grade 3 & Grade 7 Jobs @ oil-india.com
- Oil India Limited Grade 3 & Grade 7 Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2022
Oil India Limited SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR PERSONS WITH BENCHMARK DISABILITIES
Oil India Limited has invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling 35 vacancies to the post of Grade 3 & Grade 7 through direct selection. The Online application-cum-registration process towards the same started on 28.11.2022 and closes on 26.12.2022.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2022 | 35 Grade 3 & Grade 7 Jobs @ oil-india.com
|Oil India Limited Notification 2022 Details|
|Name of the Organization||Oil India Limited (Oil India Limited)|
|Advertisement Number||HRAQ/REC-WP-B/2022-51 DATED 25/11/2022|
|Post Name||Grade 3 & Grade 7|
|Number of Vacancies||35|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Applications||28.11.2022|
|Last Date for Applications||26.12.2022|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Document Verification & Personal Interview|
Oil India Limited Notification 2022: Vacancy Details
Total 35 jobs are mentioned in Oil India Limited Notification
Oil India Limited Grade 3 & Grade 7 Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must Pass 10th Passed & Trade Certificate in Relavent Trade from the recognized Organization/Board.
The candidates’ age must be Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years. There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
Oil India Limited Grade 3 & Grade 7: Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Rs.26,600 – 1,45,000 from the organization.
Oil India Limited Jobs 2022: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Examination, Document Verification & Personal Interview.
No Application Fee
How to Apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2022
- First of all visit official website oil-india.com
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “Oil India Limited Recruitment 2022 for Grade 3 & Grade 7 Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates of Oil India Limited Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||28.11.2022|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||26.12.2022|
Important Links for Oil India Limited Notification
|Oil India Limited Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
You may Also Like These Articles
- Oil India Grade 7 Syllabus 2023 (New) Work Persons Exam Pattern Download
- Oil India Grade 7 Previous Question Papers Download with Answers
- OIL India GNM Nursing Admission 2022-23: Application Form, Eligibility, Dates @ oil-india.com
- Oil India Grade 7 Admit Card 2022 (Released) Grade VII Exam Date Download @ oil-india.com
- Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2022 Apply 55 Grade C & Grade B Posts in Assam