ONGC Apprentice Notification 2019- Online Form for 4014 Vacancies | www.ongcapprentices.co.in
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Newest Apprentice Notification issued by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC) Recruitment 2019 for 4014 Apprentice vacancies in all India Agartala, Dehradun, Ankuleswar, delhi, kakinada, Rajahmundry etc Apply online on its official website www.ongcapprentices.co.in
ONGC Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 4014 Apprentice Posts
ONGC Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For ONGC Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2019. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has Published Recruitment Notification 2019 For the Posts of Apprentice of 4014 Vacancies. ONGC Organization wants to fill the 4014 Posts of Apprentice. Job Seekers who are waiting for ONGC Announcement can use this Wonderful opportunity. Contenders who are eligible can Apply Online on its Official website www.ongcapprentices.co.in directly. The complete information about thus ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 is updated here in this page clearly. So we hope that Candidates are feeling happy with our work. Remaining Details of ONGC Apprentice Jobs like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply ONGC Recruitment, and Important Links, Important dates, Required certificates all are Mentioned below.
ONGC Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|No. of Posts||4014 Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentice|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Diploma, ITI, Degree|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||28th March 2019|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Apprentice Jobs 2019
|Name of the Centre||No of Posts|
|Nazira & Sivasagar||625|
|Accountant||Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt.|
|Assistant-Human Resource||Bachelors degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt.|
recognized institute/ University.
|Secretarial Assistant||ITI in Secretarial Assistant trade|
|Computer Operator and|
Programming Assistant (COPA)
|ITI in COPA Trade|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade|
|Electrician||ITI in Electrician Trade|
|Electronics Mechanic||ITI in Electronics Mechanic|
|Fitter||ITI in Fitter|
|Instrument Mechanic||ITI in Instrument Mechanic|
|Information & Communication|
Technology System Maintenance
|ITI in Information & Communication Technology System|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical|
|B.Sc with PCM or PCB|
|ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade|
|Machinist||ITI in Machinist Trade|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade|
|Mechanic Diesel||ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade|
|Refrigeration and Air Conditioning|
|ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade|
|Surveyor||ITI in Surveyor Trade|
|Welder||ITI passed out in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric)|
Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 28.03.2019
Note: Sl. No 1 to 17 are Trade Apprentices (ITI / Graduates) and 18 to 22 are Technician Apprentices (Diploma). Candidates with qualification acquired through Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode or Correspondence Mode shall not be considered.
For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
ONGC Apprentice Jobs Salary Details
- The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend as per Apprentices Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from to time.
- The trainee is not eligible for any TA-DA/Boarding or Lodging expenses incurred during the period of training. ONGC will not provide any financial assistance towards transportation.
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the stated qualification and Merit drawn thereon. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered.
No Application Fee
How to Apply for Apprentice Jobs
- Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.co.in and apply Online from 14.03.2019 till 28.03.2019 by 17:00 hours.
- Paper based applications will NOT be accepted.
- There are two steps for Registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, candidate has to register with the Government portal as mentioned in H above. Candidates are advised to remember registration number for future reference/use.
- In Part-II registration, candidate has to register in www.ongcapprentices.co.in website, furnish details such as date of birth, registration No, Category, educational qualification, etc. and submit.
- This is the final submission process and after that, candidate cannot change the details furnished. Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission.
Important Dates for ONGC Apprentice Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||14th March 2019|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||28th March 2019|
|ONGC Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|