OPaL Recruitment 2023 Apply for 40 Apprentice Vacancies in Jharkhand location. ONGC Petro additions Limited Officials have recently published a job notification to fill up 40 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the OPaL career official website i.e.,opalindia.in. The last date to Apply Online is on or before 11th August 2023.
- OPaL Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 40 Apprentice Posts
- OPaL Recruitment 2023 Apply for 40 Apprentice Vacancies
- OPaL Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
- OPaL Apprentice Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- OPaL Apprentice: Salary Details
- OPaL Jobs 2023: Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for OPaL Recruitment 2023
- Important Dates of OPaL Application
- Important Links for OPaL Notification
OPaL Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 40 Apprentice Posts
OPaL Recruitment 2023: ONGC Petro Additions Limited has announced the official job notification for Apprentice vacancies in Dahej. Eligible and Interested applicants can apply Online mode for OPaL Vacancy 2023 from this article before the closing date. Candidates will be appointed based on their performance in Document Verification, Personal Interview. Here you will get the details of Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Process, Last Date, Application Fee, and other relevant details.
OPaL Recruitment 2023 Apply for 40 Apprentice Vacancies
|OPaL Notification 2023 Details|
|Name of the Organization||ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL)|
|Number of Vacancies||40|
|Job Category||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date for Applications||31st July 2023|
|Last Date for Applications||11th August 2023|
|Selection Process||Document Verification, Personal Interview|
OPaL Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
Total 40 jobs are mentioned in OPaL Notification
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
OPaL Apprentice Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- Only those applicants would be considered for the seats against a Discipline/ Trade (Column A at table given below) who possess the essential qualification (as specified in Column B at table given below) in the same trade.
- The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized Industrial Training Institute (affiliated with NCVT or GCVT) as full time, regular course only.
- Candidates with qualification acquired through Distance Learning mode or Part time mode or Correspondence Mode shall not be considered.
- The essential ITI qualification must be acquired in the year 2019 or later (ITI qualification year should be 2019,2020,2021 or 2023).
- The applicant must have obtained minimum 60% marks in aggregate in the essential qualification applicable for the advertised posts.
- The applicant should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training, in any organisation as per the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 as amended from time to time.
- Candidates, who have undergone training or job experience for a period of one year or more after acquiring the prescribed qualifications, shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as Trade Apprentice.
- Age: Applicant should not be less than eighteen years (18) of age as on 01.04.2023 and should not be more than twenty one (21)years of age as on 01.04.2023. That is, the Date of Birth of the applicants should be between 01/04/2001 to 01/04/2004 only.
- Candidates have to apply for any ONE DISCIPLINE ONLY as per their eligibility. If any candidate/ applicant submit application for more than one trade/ discipline then his/her applications shall be rejected.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Diploma, BE/B.Tech or equivalent, MBA or equivalent or MCA shall NOT be considered. Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection & termination at any time during engagement, if engaged.
- Applications/Registration which is incomplete or not fulfilling the criteria mentioned above shall not be considered “Eligible” and treated as “Rejected”. In such scenario company will not make communication in this regard.
The candidates’ age must be 18 – 21 Years as on 01.04.2023. There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
OPaL Apprentice: Salary Details
- The apprentice will be given a stipend of Rs. 8,050/- per month up to his engagement in OPaL under apprenticeship as per Apprentice Act, 1961, Apprentice Rules 1992 as amended from time to time during their engagement period.
- Company will also provide Personal protective equipment (PPE) during his engagement in OPaL under apprenticeship.
- The apprentice shall be required to arrange his accommodation on its own, as the company will not provide any kind of accommodation/stay arrangements.
- The apprentice is not eligible for any TA-DA/Boarding or Lodging expenses incurred during the period of engagement.
OPaL Jobs 2023: Selection Process
- The Applicants meeting the above mentioned criteria shall be required to undergo written test. The selection will be based on the performance in written test and personal interview.
- Candidates will be offered the apprenticeship in order of merit.
- 20% of the seat of the total requirements to be kept reserved for applicants from Ambetha and Suva villages of Vagra Taluka who are meeting the published criteria. In case of receiving more applications from these villages, their selection will be based on merit as defined above and seat allocated for these villages shall not be increased. In other scenario of non-receiving sufficient applications from these villages, the vacant reserved seat shall be allotted to applicants (other than Ambetha/Suva) in the order of merit as defined above.
- Medical Certificate of fitness for Apprenticeship Training in OPaL, in original, shall be required to be submitted at the time of joining the Apprenticeship Training from a Registered Medical Officer/ Practitioner giving complete name, address and registration number of the medical authority.
No Application Fee
How to Apply for OPaL Recruitment 2023
- First of all open the official website i.e., opalindia.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “OPaL Apprentice” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates of OPaL Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||31st July 2023|
|Closing Date of Submission of Application||11th August 2023|
Important Links for OPaL Notification
|OPaL Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|