OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission has released the official notification for the 170 vacancies of Ayurvedic Medical Officers. Eligible and skilled candidates are able to send Odisha Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Application Form through the Online mode from its official website opsconline.gov.in. Interested Candidates may Apply Online for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officers Vacancy 2021 till the last date which is 18-06-2021. Candidates can download the official notification from official website before applying for this vacancy. To get more information regarding the Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
- OPSC Recruitment 2021 | Apply for 170 Ayurvedic Medical Officers Posts
- Vacancy Details of OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officers Jobs 2021
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Ayurvedic Medical Officers Jobs
- Important Dates for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officers Recruitment 2021
- Important Links for OPSC 170 Ayurvedic Medical Officers Vacancies
OPSC Recruitment 2021 | Apply for 170 Ayurvedic Medical Officers Posts
|Name of The Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|No. of Posts||170|
|Name of the Posts||Ayurvedic Medical Officers|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgety, BAMS|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officers Jobs 2021
|Category||No. of Posts|
|UR||100 (30-w) Posts|
|SC||14 (04-w) Posts|
|ST||56 (17-w) Posts|
|Total||170 (51-w) Posts|
Applicants must Pass Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery, BAMS from the recognized Organization/Board recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine. He must have registered himself/ herself under the Odisha State Board of Ayurvedic Medicines.
Candidates’ age must be Minimum Age: 21 Years, Maximum Age: 32 Years as on 01 January 2021. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Selected candidates will get Rs.9,300 – Rs.44,900/- from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Written test at Cuttack / Bhubaneswar Interview
- General / OBC: Rs.500/-
- ST / SC / Ex-s / PWD: No Fees
How to Apply for Ayurvedic Medical Officers Jobs
- First of all visit official website opsconline.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “OPSC Recruitment 2021 for Ayurvedic Medical Officers Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officers Recruitment 2021
Starting Date of Application Form: 29-04-2021
Closing Date of submission of Application: 18-06-2021
Important Links for OPSC 170 Ayurvedic Medical Officers Vacancies
You may Also Like These Articles
- OPSC IMO Syllabus 2023 (PDF) Odisha Insurance Medical Officer Exam Pattern
- OPSC Odisha Civil Services Exam 2022 Apply for 683 Group A & Group B Posts
- Odisha Police Constable Previous Question Papers Solved PDF
- OPSC Odisha Statistical Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 PDF
- OPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2022 Apply for 33 Vacancy