OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022 notification regarding filling of Drugs Inspector Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online applications from eligible candidates having Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D) or Doctor of Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology qualification. These 47 Drugs Inspector Posts are in OPSC, Odisha on direct recruitment.
Article Quick Links
- OPSC Drugs Inspector Jobs 2022 @Apply Online Drugs Inspector 47 Post
- OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- OPSC Recruitment 2022: Highlights
- OPSC Notification 2022: Vacancy Details
- OPSC Drugs Inspector Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- OPSC Drugs Inspector: Salary Details
- OPSC Jobs 2022: Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2022
- Important Dates of OPSC Application
- Important Links for OPSC Notification
OPSC Drugs Inspector Jobs 2022 @Apply Online Drugs Inspector 47 Post
OPSC Recruitment 2022: Online applications are invited from the candidates through the proforma Application Form to be made available on website (http://opsc.gov.in). The link for online application and submission shall be available from 15.09.2022 to 14.10.2022 (Note:- 14.10.2022 is the last date for submission of registered online application) for recruitment of 47 posts of Drugs Inspector (Group-8) of the Odisha Drugs Control Service (Drugs Control Administration) under Health & Family welfare Department in the scale of pay- Cell-I of Level-10 (i.e 44,900-1,42,400) of Pay Matrix under ORSP Rules, 2017 with Dearness and other allowance as admissible by the Government from time to time. The recruitment will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the Odisha Drugs Control Service [ Drugs Control Administration] (Methods of Recruitment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 2020.
OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Date of Notification||05-09-2022|
|Starting Date of Applications||15-09-2022|
|Ending Date of submission of Application||14-10-2022|
|Date of Written Exam||To be Notified|
OPSC Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|OPSC Notification 2022 Details|
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Advertisement Number||08 of 2022-23|
|Post Name||Drugs Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||47|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date for Applications||15-09-2022|
|Last Date for Applications||14-10-2022|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Document/Certificate Verification|
OPSC Notification 2022: Vacancy Details
Total 47 jobs are mentioned in OPSC Notification
|Category||No. of vacancies||PwD||Ex- Service
i) Category-I- 01 ii)Category-11- 01
OPSC Drugs Inspector Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must possess a degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Doctor of Phamacy (Pharm. D) or Doctor of Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized university established in India by Law.
- A candidate must be able to read, write and speak Odia and
- have passed middle school examination with Odia as language subject; or
- have passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subject; or
- have passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII from a school or educational institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or the Central Government; or
- have passed a test in Odia in Middle English School standard conducted by the School and Mass Education Department.
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 38 years by the 1st day of January, 2022 i.e. he/she must not have been born earlier than 2nd January, 1984 and not later than 1st January,2001. There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
OPSC Drugs Inspector: Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Level-10 Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/- from the organization.
OPSC Jobs 2022: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Examination, Document/Certificate Verification.
The written examination shall consist of 200 marks and shall comprise of multiple choice questions only. Each question shall carry 01(one) mark and 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer in the written examination. The duration of the written examination shall be of 03 hours.
The subject of examination shall comprise of:-
|1||Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Medicinal Chemistry|
|4||Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry|
|6||Pharmaceutical Biochemistry & Pharmaceutical Microbiology|
|7||Human Anatomy & Physiology|
|8||Hospital Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacy and Forensic Pharmacy|
Check Notification for Details
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2022
- First of all visit official website opsc.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “OPSC Recruitment 2022 for Drugs Inspector Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates of OPSC Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||15-09-2022|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||14-10-2022|
Important Links for OPSC Notification
|OPSC Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
You may Also Like These Articles
- OPSC ACF & Forest Ranger Syllabus 2023 (PDF) Exam Pattern
- OPSC HMO Recruitment 2023 Apply 105 Homoeopathic Medical Officer Posts
- OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Syllabus 2023 Download
- OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 197 Post
- Odisha OPSC AEE Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 391 Asst Executive Engineer Posts