Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC released a notification for the recruitment of the posts of 42 Geologist, Geophysicist, Mining Officer under OPSC Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before Last Date i.e., 20th November 2020. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on schools360.in
- OPSC Recruitment Notification 2020 for 42 Geologist, Geophysicist, Mining Officer Vacancies @ opsconline.gov.in
- Vacancy Details of OPSC Geologist, Geophysicist, Mining Officer Jobs 2020
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Geologist, Geophysicist, Mining Officer Jobs
- Important Dates for OPSC Geologist, Geophysicist, Mining Officer Recruitment 2020
- Important Links for OPSC 42 Geologist, Geophysicist, Mining Officer Vacancies
OPSC Recruitment Notification 2020 for 42 Geologist, Geophysicist, Mining Officer Vacancies @ opsconline.gov.in
|Name of The Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|No. of Posts||42|
|Name of the Posts||Geologist, Geophysicist, Mining Officer|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||20th November 2020|
Vacancy Details of OPSC Geologist, Geophysicist, Mining Officer Jobs 2020
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Name of the Post
2nd Class M.Sc. in Geology or Applied Geology or Diploma in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines and Applied Geology, Dhanbad, Degree, diploma or certificate of Indian Institute of Technology or from any other institute where such degree, diploma or certificate is considered equivalent to Post-graduate degree in Geology.
2nd Class Post Graduate degree in exploration or Applied Geophysics or the degree in Geology and Geophysics from IIT or equivalent degree, diploma, the certificate from any recognized Institution.
2nd Class degree in Mining Engineering from any recognized University in India or Diploma in Mining or in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines and Applied Geology, Dhanbad or any other Institute where such diploma or certificate is considered equivalent to the degree of Mining Engineering.
M.Sc or Diploma in Applied Geology
Candidates’ age must be 21-32 years (As on 1 Aug 2020). For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Selected candidates will get Rs.56,100/- in Level 12 from the organization.
Selection will be done as per written examination and Viva Voce test
|SC/ST of Odisha State and PWD||Exempted Fee|
|Through Challan (Pay-in-Slip) for payment of requisite fee at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).|
How to Apply for Geologist, Geophysicist, Mining Officer Jobs
- First of all visit official website opsconline.gov.in
- Click on career section.
- Look around for “OPSC Recruitment 2020 for Geologist, Geophysicist, Mining Officer Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for OPSC Geologist, Geophysicist, Mining Officer Recruitment 2020
Starting Date of Application Form: 21st October 2020
Closing Date of submission of Application: 20th November 2020
Important Links for OPSC 42 Geologist, Geophysicist, Mining Officer Vacancies
You may Also Like
- OPSC PGT Group B Syllabus 2020: Odisha PSC PG Teacher Exam Pattern PDF
- Odisha OPSC AEE Recruitment 2020: Apply 210 Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Sarkari Naukri
- OPSC Junior Assistant Answer Key 2020 (OUT) Cut-off Marks and Marks Secured by the Candidates
- OPSC AEE Syllabus 2020 (PDF) Civil / Mechanical Exam Pattern Download