OPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2023: The officials of Odisha Public Service Commission have announced 3481 vacancies for the post of Medical Officer under Odisha MO Recruitment. Candidates who are interested in OPSC MO Recruitment can visit the official website of OPSC and start filling out the application. OPSC Medical Officer 2023 is organized to recruit candidates for the posts of MO.
- Also Read This | OPSC MO Recruitment 2023 Apply 3481 Medical Officer Vacancy
OPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern PDF
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Job Role||Medical Officer Posts|
|Total Posts||3481 Posts|
|Initial Date to Apply||18th Aug 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||18th Sep 2023|
|Type of Job||Odisha Govt Jobs|
OPSC Medical Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern For Written Test
OPSC MO Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023 in PDF: Dear followers, Odisha Public Service Commission has announced Recruitment drive for Medical Officer vacancies across India. Many aspirants are waiting for this recruitment drive, so probably huge number of candidates are want to apply for OPSC Medical Officer recruitment 2023. First step to participate in this recruitment selection process is online application.
The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of Medical Officers shall be made on the basis of a Written Test.
- The written examination shall comprise of one paper carrying 200 marks.
- There shall be 200 questions carrying one (01) mark each of the Multiple-Choice Question (MCQ) pattern.
- The duration of the examination shall be three (03) Hours.
- There shall be no Negative Marking for wrong answers.
- The syllabus shall be as per the Medical Council of India (MCI) Syllabus for M.B.B.S Course.
|Exam||Exam Type||Total number of questions||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|Paper I||Written Exam (MCQs)||200||200||3 hours|
OPSC Medical Officer 2023 Syllabus PDF
Even though OPSC Medical Officer vacancies are less, more number of aspirants having the willingness to participate in OPSC Medical Officer recruitment 2023. So candidates have to prepare well to get selected in OPSC Medical Officer 2023 recruitment. OPSC will conduct Online examination for MO selection processes.
- Total Marks in Written Test shall be 200;
- The total No. of questions in the Written Test is 200 which shall be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) Pattern;
- No Negative marking for wrong answers.
- The duration of the examination shall be 3 hours;
- Qualifying mark- 50% for UR and SEBC, 45% for PWD and 40% for SC and ST.
- The Syllabus shall be as per MCI Syllabus for MBBS Course;
- Distribution of Marks-The following distribution of marks in various disciplines are outlined below:-
|SI. No.||Disciplines||Marks allocated|
|9||Skin & VD||5|
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- OPSC Assistant Fisheries officer Recruitment 2023 Apply 62 Vacancy
- OPSC Additional RTO Recruitment 2023 Apply nijuktikhabar.in
- OPSC Civil Judge Syllabus (PDF) Odisha Judicial Services Exam Pattern
- OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 7276 MO Vacancy
- OPSC Medical Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 PDF