OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Jobs Recruitment 2020: Odisha Public Service Commission seeking applications form the eligible candidates of Odisha for the available Insurance Medical Officer jobs. These vacancies are for the OPSC in Odisha. Total 92 posts are in this OPSC recruitment 2020. Candidates selection for this OPSC will be based on written test. Application form for this OPSC will be accepted from June 30, 2020 to July 30, 2020. Qualifying in MBBS Degree or equivalent is required for applying Insurance Medical Officer jobs. Written exam for this OPSC will be conducted soon After Last Date. More information about this Odisha Public Service Commission Insurance Medical Officer jobs qualification, exam pattern and syllabus, exam date, hall ticker release date, selection process, and more data given below.
- OPSC Recruitment 2020 – 92 Insurance Medical Officer Posts | Apply Now @ www.opsc.gov.in
- OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for OPSC Job Notification 2020
OPSC Recruitment 2020 – 92 Insurance Medical Officer Posts | Apply Now @ www.opsc.gov.in
|OPSC Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Advertisement Number||02 of 2020-21|
|Name of the Posts||Insurance Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||92 Govt Posts|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|starting Date||June 30, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply/Walk-in Interview Date||July 30, 2020|
OPSC Notification 2020 – Vacancy Details
A Total of 92 jobs are Covered under OPSC Recruitment. Out of which, 52 vacancies are for unreserved category, 21 for ST, 16 for SC, and 3 for SEBC category.
OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
OPSC Recruitment: Educational Qualifications
- MBBS Degree or equivalent from a MCI recognized University/Institute.
- Must have a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical Regulation Rules 1965
OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Jobs: Age Limit
Candidates’ age must be 21-32 Years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Salary Details of OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Notification 2020
Selected candidates will get As Per Rules from the organization.
Selection Process for Insurance Medical Officer Posts of OPSC Recruitment
Selection will be done as per performance in written test.
Rs 500/-. Candidates from SC and ST of Odisha and Person with Disability (whose permanent disability is 40% or more) are exempted from payment of the registration fee.
How to Apply for OPSC Job Notification 2020
- Go to official website www.opsc.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2020” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To Apply go to https://www.opsc.gov.in/Public/OPSC/Default.aspx.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment through Online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important Dates of OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||June 30, 2020|
|Closing Date of Registrations||July 30, 2020|
|Last Date for Registration fee Submission||August 6, 2020|
Important Links: OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Notification
|OPSC Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|