- OPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 1950 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Posts
- Vacancy Details of OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Jobs
- Important Dates for OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Recruitment 2019
- Important Links for OPSC 1950 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Vacancies
OPSC Recruitment 2019: Odisha Public Service Commission has released the official notification for the 1950 vacancies of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon). Eligible and skilled candidates are able to send Odisha Public Service Commission Jobs 2019 Application Form through the Online mode from its official website opsc.gov.in. Interested Candidates may Apply Online for OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Vacancy 2019 till the last date which is 31.01.2019. Candidates can download the official notification from official website before applying for this vacancy. To get more information regarding the Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
OPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 1950 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Posts
|Name of The Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|No. of Posts||1950|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||M.B.B.S. / equivalent Degree|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Jobs 2019
total: 1950 Posts
- UR: 838 (251-w)
- SC: 435 (131 -w)
- ST: 677 (203-w)
Out of the total 1950 the reservation of vacancies in respect of Sports Person and Persons with Disabilities
Sports Person 20 (06-w)
Person with Disabilities 78 (26-w)
- O.A 26 (09-w)
- O.L: 26 (09-w)
- B.L. (MNR): 26 (08-w)
Applicants must Pass M.B.B.S. / equivalent Degree from the recognized Organization/Board
Candidates’ age must be 21 to 32 Years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Selected candidates will get Level-12, Cell – 1 of Rs.56,100 (P.B. – 3 in the pre-revised scale of pay of Rs.15,600-39,100 + G.P. Rs.5,400) from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Written Exam, Interview
- General / OBC: Rs.500/-
- ST / SC / Ex-s / PWD: No Fees
How to Apply for Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Jobs
- First of all visit official website opsc.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “OPSC Recruitment 2019 for Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application Form: 10.01.2019
Closing Date of submission of Application: 31.01.2019