OSSC Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For OSSC Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Recruitment Notification 2019. Odisha Staff Selection Commission has Published Recruitment Notification 2019 For the Posts of Junior Engineer (Mechanical) of 106 Vacancies. OSSC Organization wants to fill the 106 Posts of Junior Engineer (Mechanical). Job Seekers who are waiting for OSSC Announcement can use this Wonderful opportunity. Contenders who are eligible can Apply Online on its Official website ossc.gov.in directly. The complete information about thus OSSC Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Recruitment 2019 is updated here in this page clearly. So we hope that Candidates are feeling happy with our work. Remaining Details of OSSC Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Jobs like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply OSSC Recruitment, and Important Links, Important dates, Required certificates all are Mentioned below.
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019 – Apply 106 Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Posts Online
- Vacancy Details of OSSC Recruitment 2019
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Jobs
- Important Dates for OSSC Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Application
- Important Links
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019 – Apply 106 Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Posts Online
OSSC Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Recruitment Notification 2019: Apply For 106 Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Vacancies @ ossc.gov.in. Odisha Staff Selection Commission is going to recruit Junior Engineer (Mechanical) through OSSC Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Recruitment 2019. Interested and Eligible Candidates who want to apply this Recruitment can apply Online on its Official website ossc.gov.in. The Complete Details of this recruitment are available on its Official website and Schools360.in also provides the complete information about this Notification. The Educational qualifications, Application Process Instructions to apply are mentioned below.
- Posts not found
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)|
|Number of Vacancies||106 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details of OSSC Recruitment 2019
A Total of 106 jobs are Mentioned in this OSSC Recruitment
i) Candidates only having Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from any institution recognised by Odisha State Council of Technical Education & Vocational Training (SCTE & VT) are eligible to apply for the post.
ii) The candidates passing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from other than the Institutions approved by SCTE& VT (0) must upload the equivalent certificate issued by the SCTE&VT.
Candidates’ age must be 21-32 years on the 1st day of January, 2019. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
OSSC Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Jobs Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Rs.16,880 per month from the organization.
Selection will be done as per performance in Written Examination & Viva-voce Test
For General/OBC: Rs.200/- & For SC/ST/PwD: Rs.0/-
How to Apply for Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Jobs
- First of all visit official website ossc.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “OSSC Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for OSSC Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||30-08-2019|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||29-09-2019|
|OSSC Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|
You may Also Like These Articles
- OSSC Regular Teacher Recruitment 2022 Notification 7540 TGT, PET Posts
- OSSC Junior Mining Officer Answer key 2022 (PDF) Response Sheet
- OSSC JEA Admit Card 2022 (OUT) Odisha Jr Executive Asst Hall Ticket
- OSSC ATO Recruitment 2022 Apply 217 Assistant Training Officer Posts @www.ossc.gov.in
- OSSC Assistant Training Officer Previous Question Papers (PDF) ATO Model Papers Download