OSSC Traffic Constable Jobs Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission seeking applications form the eligible candidates of Odisha for the available Traffic Constable jobs. These vacancies are for the OSSC in Odisha. Total 56 posts are in this OSSC recruitment 2022. Candidates selection for this OSSC will be based on Written Test, PST, Document Verification. Application form for this OSSC will be accepted from 04th March 2022 to 03rd April 2022. Qualifying in 12th Class or equivalent is required for applying Traffic Constable jobs. Written exam for this OSSC will be conducted soon After Last Date. More information about this Odisha Staff Selection Commission Traffic Constable jobs qualification, exam pattern and syllabus, exam date, hall ticker release date, selection process, and more data given below.
- OSSC Recruitment 2022 – 56 Traffic Constable Posts | Apply Now @ ossc.gov.in
- OSSC Jobs Notification 2022 Application Form Traffic Constable 56 Posts
- OSSC Traffic Constable Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for OSSC Recruitment 2022
OSSC Recruitment 2022 – 56 Traffic Constable Posts | Apply Now @ ossc.gov.in
he official notification. Other details of OSSC Jobs Notification 2022, OSSC Vacancy, OSSC Recruitment Notification 2022, Latest OSSC Recruitment 2022, OSSC Vacancy 2022 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
OSSC Jobs Notification 2022 Application Form Traffic Constable 56 Posts
|OSSC Notification 2022 Details|
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||Traffic Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||56|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date for Applications||04th March 2022|
|Last Date for Applications||03rd April 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test, PST, Document Verification|
OSSC Notification 2022: Vacancy Details
Total 56 jobs are mentioned in OSSC Notification
|Category||Vacancy||Posts reserved for women out of total posts|
OSSC Traffic Constable Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have passed 12th Class or equivalent from the recognized board or Council
- The candidate must have passed a Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject or have Odia as a subject in 10th or 8th standard.
Candidates’ age must be 21-38 years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification.
OSSC Traffic Constable: Salary Details
Selected candidates will get As per Rules from the organization.
OSSC Jobs 2022: Selection Process
Selection will be done as per performance in Written Test, PST, Document Verification
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Male||168||55 kg||79-84 cms|
|Male||163||50 kg||76-81 cms|
UR/SEBC: Rs. 200/- SC/ST/PwD: Exempted
How to Apply for OSSC Recruitment 2022
- First of all open the official website i.e., ossc.gov.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “OSSC Traffic Constable” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates of OSSC Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||04th March 2022|
|Closing Date of Online Application including payment of Fee||03rd April 2022|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||12th April 2022|
Important Links for OSSC Notification
|OSSC Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
You may Also Like These Articles
- OSSC Regular Teacher Recruitment 2022 Notification 7540 TGT, PET Posts
- OSSC Junior Mining Officer Answer key 2022 (PDF) Response Sheet
- OSSC JEA Admit Card 2022 (OUT) Odisha Jr Executive Asst Hall Ticket
- OSSC ATO Recruitment 2022 Apply 217 Assistant Training Officer Posts @www.ossc.gov.in
- OSSC Assistant Training Officer Previous Question Papers (PDF) ATO Model Papers Download