- OSSSC Recruitment Notification 2019 for 1746 Jr Clerk, Jr Assistant Vacancies @ osssc.gov.in
- Vacancy Details of OSSSC Jr Clerk, Jr Assistant Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Jr Clerk, Jr Assistant Jobs
- Important Dates for OSSSC Jr Clerk, Jr Assistant Recruitment 2019
- Important Links for OSSSC 1746 Jr Clerk, Jr Assistant Vacancies
Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 1746 Jr Clerk, Jr Assistant under OSSSC Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before the Last Date i.e., 29.01.2019. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on schools360.in
OSSSC Recruitment Notification 2019 for 1746 Jr Clerk, Jr Assistant Vacancies @ osssc.gov.in
|Name of The Organization||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|No. of Posts||1746|
|Name of the Posts||Jr Clerk, Jr Assistant|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||in + 3 examination or such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge in basic computer skills|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of OSSSC Jr Clerk, Jr Assistant Jobs 2019
|Name of the Department||No. of Posts|
|Forest & Environment Department||154|
|Health & Family Welfare Department||18|
|Revenue & District Management Department||920|
|Social Security and Empowerment of Persons With Disabilities Department||45|
|Steel & Mines Departments||9|
|Women & Child Development Department||243|
|Junior Clerk – Special Drive for SC & ST Backlog Vacancy|
|Health & Family Welfare Department||27|
|Revenue & Disater Management Department||105|
Applicants must Pass in + 3 examination or such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge in basic computer skills from the recognized Organization/Board
Candidates’ age must be 18 — 32 years (As on 01/04/2018). For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Selected candidates will get Rs.5,200-20,200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900 (Rs.8880 PM Remuneration) from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Written Examination
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST: Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe and Persons with Disabilities (PWD), Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of this fee
How to Apply for Jr Clerk, Jr Assistant Jobs
- First of all visit official website osssc.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “OSSSC Recruitment 2019 for Jr Clerk, Jr Assistant Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for OSSSC Jr Clerk, Jr Assistant Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application Form: 29.12.2018
Closing Date of submission of Application: 29.01.2019