Osmania University will release TS CPGET / OUCET 2020-2021 Web Counselling Dates and Process. This is announced on the official website oucet.ouadmissions.com. Schools360 will immediately update the dates and process once they are updated on the official website. TS CPGET / OUCET 2021 Phase II will end with this Notification for Web Options, Counselling schedule and certificate verification for 5 years Integrated Courses, MA, MSc, MBA, MLISc 1 year course: It is hereby informed that the exercising of 2nd Phase web options by all the qualified candidates in OUCET 2021.
Registrations for Online Certificate Verification is 12-Jan-2021 to 22-Jan-2021
- Counseling Schedule for TS CPGET /OUCET 2021 PG Courses
- Download TS CPGET / OUCET 2020 Preliminary Answer Keys
Counseling Schedule for TS CPGET /OUCET 2021 PG Courses
Registrations for Online Certificate Verification: 12-Jan-2021 to 22-Jan-2021
Web Option: 22-Jan-2021 to 26-Jan-2021
The following is the centralized counseling and admission schedule for Five Year Integrated P.G. Programmes (M.A./M.Sc./M.B.A.) offered at Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana University, Nizamabad, Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda and Palamuru University, Mahabubnagar for the academic year 2020 – 21.
1. Candidates who already submitted their final submission may again login and print their final list of options.
2. Candidates whose username and password is showing invalid have to re-register.
3. Candidates should not use mobile or smartphone for registration and web options login.
TS CPGET Registration Fee:
- For OC/BC Rs. 200-00
- For SC/ST/PH Rs. 150-00
Certificate verification for TS CPGET / OUCET 2021
The Vice-Chancellor said the admission process would be through web counselling and web options were to be opened today. The exact dates of certificate verification and web options would be announced soon. Without the rank card, the candidates would not be allowed for certificate verification., he said.
The highest number of candidates qualified in M.Com stream were 8,159 followed by Mathematics – 6,296, botany– 6,172, zoology – 4,252 and political science – 3,934.
Girls scored a higher percentage of 96.01 compared to 95.25% of boys.
Applications for PG Admissions through TS CPGET / OUCET 2021
The highest number of applications were received for M.Com (9,901), followed by Chemistry (8,527), Mathematics (7,875), Zoology (5,514), Physics (4,717) and Botany (4,502).
Political Science with 4,953 applications and Telugu with 4,190 applications were the only exceptions from the arts and humanities stream which received a high number of applications.
Candidates are required to bring the following ORIGINAL certificates along with two sets of Xerox copies, two photographs and necessary fee.
1. Entrance Hall Ticket – 2020
2. Entrance Test Rank Card – 2020
3. Transfer Certificate (T.C) from the institution where the candidate last studied. If the candidate is pursuing any course, regular or correspondence, he/she must submit a proof of admission (i.e., Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution). No candidate will be admitted without the submission of original Transfer Certificate (T.C.) or proof of admission if he/she is pursuing a course at the time of counselling. The candidates admitted on the basis of the proof of admission will have to submit the T.C. from the present course within seven (7) days, failing which, the admission will be deemed to be cancelled. An undertaking has to be given by the candidate to that effect.
4. Consolidated Memorandum of Marks, Original Certificate of the qualifying (Intermediate) examination and Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C.)
5. Proof of Local/Non-local status of the candidate according to rules in force. Those who have studied Intermediate, 10th and 9th as regular students need to submit only study certificates from the respective institutions. In case, the candidate has studied in more than one local area in these four years, he/she has to submit study certificate of 6th, 7th and 8th class also. In the case of private study or a break in the studies during four/seven years preceding the qualifying examination, a residence certificate from MRO must be submitted. In the case of non- local candidates a residence certificate from MRO or employment certificate of parents or other certificates as a proof of their non-local status (see brochure for details), must be submitted.
6. Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate for S.C., S.T., B.C., candidates as per the G.O.MS.No. 58, Social Welfare (J) Dept, dated: 12-5-1997.
7. Latest Income Certificate issued on or after 1-1-2020 for the EBC/BC/SC/ST/Minority/PH Candidates whose parent’s income is Rs. 1,00,000/- or below. For SC/ST, the parents’ income is limited to Rs.2,00,000/-.
8. Relevant original certificates in respect of candidates called for admission against ‘Sports/NCC/ NSS/Children of Armed Personnel (CAP)/Physically Handicapped.
9. One of the ID proofs among Aadhar Card, Indian Passport and any other Govt. ID.
1. The candidates, who fail to submit the certificates in original/proof of admission in this academic year in other institutions or fail to pay the fee on the spot, will not be considered for admission. Fee once paid, will not be refunded.
2. If any candidate fails to attend the counselling for admission as per the given schedule when he/she is called for admission, he/she forfeits the claim for admission to the course.
3. Number of candidates are called for counselling to fill up all the seats. Therefore, mere attendance does not guarantee a seat.
4. The genuineness or otherwise of the social status claim of the candidates seeking admission under SC/BC categories shall be verified by the Director of Social Welfare/Director of Backward Classes of Government of T.S., respectively, whose decision in this regard will be final. The admissions to the seats reserved for SC/BC shall be deemed provisional till the genuineness of the social status of the candidates is verified by the respective authorities cited above.
5. In the case of ST candidates, they should get their status verified by the Director of Tribal Welfare, Government of T.S., before attending the counselling, if necessary.
6. No TA and DA will be paid for attending the spot admissions and the candidates should come prepared to stay for a day or two beyond the actual date of spot admission, if necessary.
7. The University is not responsible either for any postal delay or loss during transit of this communication.
8. The admission of a candidate will be cancelled at any time during the course of study and the candidate is liable for criminal prosecution, if it is found that admission is secured on false grounds or by suppression of facts.
(in the courses in which the options were exercised during 1st phase) will be commenced from as per schedule 2020. The web options given during 1st phase are no more valid and stand cancelled automatically. Therefore, all those candidates who wish to participate in the 2nd phase
. Those candidates who were allotted an admission in the 1st phase can also exercise the options if they wish to slide the admission from one college to other colleges.
OUCET 2020 ANSWER KEY: Osmania University OUCET 2020 Preliminary Answer Key released: Download answer keys at oucet.ouadmissions.com and manabadi.co.in
Download TS CPGET / OUCET 2020 Preliminary Answer Keys
As per a notice published on the Osmania University website, candidates will be required to go through the answer keys carefully and in the case of any objection, the same can be submitted in writing to the Director, Directorate of Admission, Osmania University on or before June 24 by 4.00 pm. To check OUCET 2020 Answer Key, students will need to visit the official OUCET website oucet.ouadmissions.com or manabadi.co.in. After which they will need to click on the Preliminary Answer Key link. The answer key will open in pdf format.Osmania University Common Entrance Tests (OUCET) is being conducted by Osmania University for admissions into various PG, PG Diploma and 5-Year Integrated Programmes offered by Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru Universities. The Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University has been successfully carrying out the gigantic task of conducting entrance tests and admissions into various courses offered by the University and its affiliating institutions since 2000-2001 academic year.
OUCET 2020 HALL TICKETS DOWNLOAD
Hall ticket download link for OUCET2020 is already active in the official website of the OU. We also provided the link below. Click on it you will be redirected to Hall Ticket download for OUCET 2020.
- The candidates are advised to download the Hall Tickets, without which they will not be allowed for entrance
- The candidates can download the Hall Tickets from the websites: ouadmissions.com and www.osmania.ac.in from 01.06.2020 (5 pm) onwards.
You may Also Like
- OPSC Assistant Fisheries Admit Card 2021 (Out) AFO Group B Exam Date @ opsc.gov.in
- AUCET 2nd Phase Counselling 2020 (22nd Jan) AUEET Web Options Seat Allotment Result @audoa.in
- AME CET 2021 Registration (Started) Eligibility, Syllabus, Dates, Exam Pattern
- TTWREIS COE SOE IIT Entrance 2021 (Apply) TSWRCOE CET Inter 1st Year Test