Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Limited, Chandigarh is inviting the Applications for various posts through Online at www.govt.thapar.edu. Interested candidates can use this PAIC Recruitment 2017 to get the Job in Punjab Agro. The Online Application process has started on 4th July 2017. The last date for receipt of Application forms for PAIC Notification 2017 through online is 3rd August 2017. So, Aspirants have to apply for the Clerk, Manager, and Stenographer jobs on or before the end date. The Applications receiving after the last date have rejected by the Recruitment Board of Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Limited. The candidates can check further information about the Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Recruitment 2017 from the Official Advertisement.
Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Recruitment 2017
|Name of The Organization:||Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Limited|
|Job Category||Punjab Government Job 2017|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Selection Process||Merit List, Skill Test, Interview|
Name Of The Posts:
S.No. Post Scale of Pay No of Posts ___ Syllabus of Exam 1) Manager (General) 15,600-39100+5400 (Grade Pay) 1 MAN 2) Executive (General) 10,300-34800+4400 (Grade Pay) 2 EXG 3) Executive (Accounts) 10,300-34800+4400 (Grade Pay) 5 EXA 4) Executive (Technical) 10,300-34800+4400 (Grade Pay) 5 EXT 5) Junior Scale Stenographer 10,300-34800+3600 (Grade Pay) 18 JSS 6) Clerk-cum-Computer Operator 10,300-34800+3200 (Grade Pay) 30 CCO 7) Sub Inspector (Presently Fertilizer Clerk) 10,300-34800+3200 (Grade Pay) 16 SI 8) Junior Storekeeper 5,910-20,200+1900 (Grade Pay) 16 JST 9) Technical Assistant-III 5,910-20,200+1900 (Grade Pay) 22 TA
Number of Vacancies: 115.
Last Date: 3rd August 2017.
Eligibility Criteria For PAIC Clerk Manager Stenographer Jobs 2017
Education Qualification: For the Manager Posts Agriculture Engineering completed students are eligible. For the Executive Vacancies, Bachelors Degree in the relevant subject can apply. For further jobs educational qualifications, please visit the Official advertisement.
Age Limit: 18- 37 years. Upper age relaxations are applicable for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen as per the Government norms. Please refer the Official notification for further clarification.
Salary: The basic Pay scale for the vacant positions is Rs 5910 whereas the maximum pay received by the candidates will be 39,400. Along with salary candidate will be receiving other allowances as well as fixed Grade Pay. To know post wise salary details candidates are requested to visit the official website or official notification given below.
Selection Criteria: Merit list, Skill Test and then Interview.
Application Fee: For General candidates 750Rs and the SC/ST Applicants 350Rs.
How to Apply For Punjab Agro Recruitment 2017
- Visit the website, www.govt.thapar.edu.
- Open the Detailed advertisement and read all the information.
- Then click on Apply Online.
- If you first visit the Site then register with that by giving email and password.
- Then Fill the application form and upload a photo.
- Also, upload the Signature.
- Then pay the Application fee.
- Submit the form.
All candidates are required to keep in touch with website www.thapar.edu . All contents detailed here shall prevail.
All subsequent Notices shall also be ONLY displayed here on www.thapar.edu.
Please Note Regarding Application form:
- Day 1 Candidate Fills the form online (working in Chrome, Mozilla and Internet Explorer), notes the login id and password and prints the challan.
- Day 2 Candidate pays the fees in any branch of State Bank of India using the challan. Please note that bank charges will be extra @Rs.50/-. Users having Internet Banking facility of State Bank of Patiala are free to use “Power Jyoti Fee Collection (PUL)” Option under Payments/Transfers and fill Fee Type as “5065” and press “Submit” button. After this candidate has to fill DOB in Validation Date Field and Form No. in Fee Reference No field and press Confirm button.
- Day 3 Candidate uploads his “Photograph”(jpg file upto 50 KB size) and specimen “Signature” image (jpg file upto 20 KB size). After this Candidate prints the application form using login id and password noted on Day 1 and keeps with himself/herself. There is no need to send it anywhere.
- Last Date for filling Online Application form is: 03-August-2017.
- Start Date of Online Application: 4th July 2017.
- The Last Date of Application Filling is 03-08-2017.
Punjab Agro Industries Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017
To attend the Punjab Agro Industries Written test candidate should know the Exam Syllabus as well as Exam Pattern. The Written examination is pure of multiple choice questions. Go to the official website of PAIC for the information regarding exam syllabus, exam pattern, other preparation supplies and Study materials.
|S.No.||Post||Syllabus of Online Exam|
|5)||Junior Scale Stenographer||JSS|