Online applications are invited by the Pune Municipal Corporation for recruitment to the posts of Teaching & Non-Teaching. The Online application submission process will be held from 04th March 2021 to 18th March 2021. So, interested contenders can fill the application forms duly before the last date. A total of 181 vacant posts is awaiting to be filled by the eligible candidates. Applicants can find out more information about the PMC Recruitment from the official website pmc.gov.in.
- PMC Recruitment 2021 | 181 Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs @ pmc.gov.in
- PMC Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for PMC Recruitment 2021
PMC Recruitment 2021 | 181 Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs @ pmc.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC)|
|Post Name||Teaching & Non-Teaching|
|Number of Vacancies||181|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date for Applications||04th March 2021|
|Last Date for Applications||18th March 2021|
|Selection Process||Exam & Interview|
PMC Notification 2021: Vacancy Details
Total 181 jobs are mentioned in PMC Notification
PMC Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- For Counsellor : Candidate should have an M.S.W./ MA (Psychology)/ Counselling Diploma with 1 year experience.
- For Group Organisation : Candidate should have a Graduate/ M.S.W./ M.A. Psychology OR Sociology with 1 year experience.
- For Office Assistant : Candidate must be 12th passed and having Marathi typing speed 30 wps; English – 40 wps with 2 years experience.
- For Business Group Chief Guide, Resource Person : Candidate should have an M.S.W./ MA (Psychology)/ Counselling Diploma with 1 year experience.
- For Center Coordinator: Candidate should have a Graduate/ M.S.W./ M.A. Psychology OR Sociology Degree with 1 year experience.
- For Service Center Chief Coordinator: 10th pass
Candidates’ age must be Minimum Age: 18 years, Maximum Age: 40 years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification.
Pay Scale / Salary Details for Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs. 20000-50000/- from the organization.
Selection Process for Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts
Selection will be done as per performance in Exam & Interview
Check Notification for Details
How to Apply for PMC Recruitment 2021
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website pmc.gov.in before Last Date i.e., 18th March 2021. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply Online by below mentioned link.
Important Dates of PMC Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||04th March 2021|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||18th March 2021|
Important Links for PMC Notification
|PMC Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
You may Also Like
- PMC Pune Recruitment 2021: Apply 400 Medical Officer, ANM & Other Jobs
- Pune Municipal Corporation Vacancy 2020: Apply 187 Office Assistant, Sanitation Volunteer & Other Jobs
- PMC Recruitment 2018 – 181 Lab Technician, X-Ray Technician, MLT Posts | Apply Now
- PMC Recruitment 2018 – Walk-Ins For 77 Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Posts