Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has released the new notification to fulfilling the AAssistant Officer Trainee (Finance) 28 vacancies in the required departments. Those who are having the CA, Graduate qualification and required age limit can appear for the walk-in-interview on the given date. Applicants must send their application before 28th February 2022. Check all the necessary details of the POWERGRID Assistant Officer Trainee Recruitment details are accessed from the official portal at powergridindia.com. The relevant information of POWERGRID Notification is seen in the following sections.
- CTUIL Recruitment 2022 – Finance Professionals
- PGCIL Assistant Officer Trainee Jobs 2022 @Apply Online AOT 28 Post
- POWERGRID Notification 2022: Vacancy Details
- POWERGRID/PGCIL Assistant Officer Trainee Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- POWERGRID Assistant Officer Trainee: Salary Details
- POWERGRID/PGCIL Jobs 2022: Selection Process
- Scheme of the Written Test (Computer Based Test):
- Qualifying Marks in Test:
- Test Centers
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for POWERGRID Recruitment 2022
- Important Dates of POWERGRID Application
- Important Links for POWERGRID Notification
CTUIL Recruitment 2022 – Finance Professionals
POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic FINANCE PROFESSIONALS to join its fold as ASSISTANT OFFICER TRAINEE (FINANCE). Vacancies also exist for the post of Assistant Officer Trainee (Finance) in CTUIL which is presently a wholly-owned subsidiary of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. Incorporated on 28.12.2020, CTUIL is in the process of separation from Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
PGCIL Assistant Officer Trainee Jobs 2022 @Apply Online AOT 28 Post
|POWERGRID Notification 2022 Details|
|Name of the Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID)|
|Post Name||Assistant Officer Trainee|
|Number of Vacancies||28|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date for Applications||9th February 2022|
|Last Date for Applications||28th February 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
POWERGRID Notification 2022: Vacancy Details
Total 28 jobs are mentioned in POWERGRID Notification
|Name of Entity||POWERGRID||CTUIL|
|PwD#||01 – VI*||—|
POWERGRID/PGCIL Assistant Officer Trainee Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must Pass CA, Graduate from the recognized Organization/Board.
Candidates’ age must be 28 years as of 31.01.2022 (Candidates should have been born on or after 31.01.1994). For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification.
POWERGRID Assistant Officer Trainee: Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Refer Official Notification from the organization.
POWERGRID/PGCIL Jobs 2022: Selection Process
The selection process will comprise of Written Test / Computer Based Test, followed by Group Discussion, Behavioral Assessment and Personal Interview of the candidates who qualify in the Test and are shortlisted category wise for the GD and Interview.
Scheme of the Written Test (Computer Based Test):
The question paper shall be objective type with four answer choices for each question and consists of two sections
|Professional Knowledge Test (PKT)||120 Questions|
|Executive Aptitude Test (EAT)||50 Questions|
The PKT shall consist of discipline-specific questions whereas the EAT shall have questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency and interpretation & numerical ability.
The Written Test shall be of 02 hours duration however the same may be changed at the discretion of Management.
All questions shall carry equal marks (1) with 1/4 negative markings for each wrong or multiple answers.
Qualifying Marks in Test:
Candidates shall have to qualify in the test to be called for GD, Behavioral Assessment and Interview based on their performance in the test as indicated below:
|For Unreserved/EWS||Minimum 40% marks subject to at least 30% marks in EAT and PKT separately.|
|For OBC(NCL)/SC/ST/PwD||Minimum 30% marks subject to at least 25% marks in EAT and PKT separately.|
The eligible qualified candidates shall be called for GD & Interview on the basis of their marks in test.
The test shall be held at the following locations:
- Delhi NCR
- For GEN/ OBC Candidates- Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates – NIL
How to Apply for POWERGRID Recruitment 2022
- First of all open the official website i.e., powergridindia.com
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “POWERGRID Assistant Officer Trainee” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates of POWERGRID Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||9th February 2022|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||28th February 2022|
|Cut-off date for eligibility criteria viz. age, educational qualification, category status||31st January 2022|
Important Links for POWERGRID Notification
|POWERGRID Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
The selection process for POWERGRID Notification will be based on?
What is the Last Date to Apply for POWERGRID Assistant Officer Trainee Jobs?
What is the total number of vacancies for POWERGRID Notification 2022?
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- PGCIL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2023 through GATE (184 Vacancy)
- PGCIL Recruitment 2023 Apply 20 Field Supervisor (Electrical & Civil) Vacancy
- PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2023 Apply 425 Vacancy
- PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 PDF
- PGCIL Diploma Trainee Previous Year Question Papers (PDF) Download