Hello Readers.. in this article we are providing the complete details of Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Previous Question Papers, Download Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Model Question Papers, Also Download Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Old Question Papers PDF from this page. Candidates who applied for the Punjab & harayna HC Jobs are able to get all the Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Previous Question Papers of past 5 years. Start your preparation for Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Exam 2022, because you only have little time left for the paper. Competitors can get all the relevant attachments of Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Model Papers and sssc.gov.in Clerk Old Question Papers which helps the aspirants to improve their knowledge about the examination.
- Overview of Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Model Papers
- Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus 2022
- Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Exam Pattern 2022
- Download Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Sample Papers
Overview of Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Model Papers
|Conducted By||Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts|
|Selection Process||Online Written Examination (Computer Based Test), Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)|
Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Exam Pattern 2022
|Name of the Subject||Type of Exam||Maximum Marks|
|Subjective (Essay, Letter, Precis, Translation)||30|
|Time Duration: 2 Hours|
- For every wrong answer, 1/4th mark would be deducted. The question(s) not attempted will receive no credit or discredit.
- 33% in each subject but no candidate shall be considered to have qualified the Test unless he/ she obtains 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects.
Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)
- Part-I :- Candidates will have to qualify the Spread Sheet Test which is of 10 marks and of 10 minutes duration by securing 40% or more i.e. 4 or more marks.
- Part-II :-Candidates will have to qualify Computer Typing Test in English at the speed of 30 W.P.M. Typing Speed will be calculated by using the following formula ;
No. of words Typed-Mistakes / 10
Note – Part-II i.e. Word Processing Test will be checked only of those candidates who secured 4 or more marks in Spread Sheet Test (Part-I).
Download Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Sample Papers
If you are searching for Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Question Papers? Then, don’t worry here you can get the complete information. We have uploaded the Last 5 Years of Punjab & Haryana HC Clerk Solved Papers that makes the candidates to know about the level of questions asked in the exam.