BLW Varanasi Act Apprentice 46th Batch Recruitment 2023 notification regarding filling of Act Apprentice 46th Batch Job Vacancies. The organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having Class (10th) High School Passed with 50 Percent Marks with ITI/NCVT Certificates in Related Trade qualification. These 374 Act Apprentice 46th Batch Posts are in Indian Railway Banaras Locomotive Work, Varanasi.
- Banaras Locomotive Works, Varanasi (UP) Online Application For 46th Batch BLW Act Apprenticeship-2022-23
- Banaras Locomotive Works Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Summary
- Railway BLW Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
- Railway BLW Act Apprentice 46th Batch Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Selection Process for Act Apprentice 46th Batch Posts
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Railway BLW Recruitment 2023
- Important Dates of Railway BLW Application
- Important Links for Railway BLW Notification
Indian Railway Banaras Locomotive Work, Varanasi has issued a latest notification for the Railway BLW recruitment of Act Apprentice 46th Batch Vacancy at 374 Posts. Candidates wishing to apply for Act Apprentice 46th Batch 374 posts of the Railway BLW Jobs 2023 can apply from 26-10-2023 to 26-11-2023.
Banaras Locomotive Works Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Summary
|Organization||Indian Railway Banaras Locomotive Work, Varanasi (Railway BLW)|
|Advertisement Number||46th Batch Act.Appt/2022|
|Post Name||Act Apprentice 46th Batch|
|Number of Posts||374 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Last Date for Applications||26-11-2023|
|Selection Process||Merit List & Interview|
Railway BLW Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
Total 374 jobs are mentioned in Railway BLW Notification
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Non ITI Apprentice|
Railway BLW Act Apprentice 46th Batch Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
|For Non-ITI||Candidates should possess 10th Class examination or its equivalent (Under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks.|
|For ITI||Candidates should possess 10th Class examination or its equivalent (Under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and passed ITI (Relevant Trades).Candidates should possess 10th Class examination or its equivalent (Under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and passed ITI (Relevant Trades).|
Candidates’ age must be Min Age – 15 Yrs, Max Age – 22 Yrs For Non-ITI & Max Age – 24 Yrs For ITI. For the Details of age relaxation, Check the Official Notification.
Selection Process for Act Apprentice 46th Batch Posts
Selection will be done as per performance in Merit List & Interview
For General/OBC: Rs.100/- & For SC/ST/PwD: Rs.0/-
How to Apply for Railway BLW Recruitment 2023
- Go to Railway BLW official website – blw.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on option – Careers
- Find the correct Railway BLW notification link and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for Railway BLW jobs 2023.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of Online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through Online mode till the last date.
Important Dates of Railway BLW Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||26-10-2023|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||26-11-2023|
Important Links for Railway BLW Notification
|Railway BLW Official Notification||Download Here|
|BLW Apprentice Registration Link||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|