Rajasthan PTET 2019 PTET BA B.Ed /B.Sc B.Ed Counselling 2019 counselling: GOVERNMENT DUNGAR COLLEGE, BIKANER (RAJASTHAN) INDIA has Started PTET 2019 Counselling. The candidates who qualified the PTET 2019 examination can register for the counselling process by visiting the official website of PTET 2019 examination i.e. ptet2019.org.
- Rajasthan PTET First Round Seat Allotment Letter 2019
- Important Dates of MDSU Rajasthan PTET 1st Round Seat Allotment Results 2019
PTET BA B.Ed /B.Sc B.Ed Counselling 2019 Dates
- The counselling is being held for conducting admission to PTET/B.A. B.Ed/B.Sc. B.Ed.-programme.
- The PTET 2019 counselling process will conclude on July 5, 2019.
- For candidates who have applied for admission to B.A. B.Ed/B.Sc. B.Ed.-programme the choice filling process will be commence on July 1, 2019, and conclude on July 7, 2019.
- For PTET, the choice filling process will he held from July 5th-15th, 2019.
The results for the seat allotment process will be announced on July 16th, 2019.
MDSU Rajasthan PTET 1st Seat Allotment Results are released in online from the official website @ ptetmdsu2018.com. The aspirants who applied for this can able to download the Rajasthan PTET Seat allotment Results phase – 1. The aspirants who appeared for the counselling can get admissions in BA B.ed/BSC B.ed courses offered by the University. MDSU successfully conducted the PTET examination for all the eligible candidates. PTET stands for Pre Teacher Entrance Test. It was the state level entrance Test which was conducted by the MSD University. Based on the qualifying marks, the students would eligible for the Rajasthan PTET Counselling. The aspirants who appeared for the Rajasthan PTET Counselling they can get the Rajasthan PTET 1st Round Seat Allotment Letters in online from the official website given above. Aspirants seeking admissions in MDSU all have to attend for the Rajasthan PTET counselling Phase – 1. Every year the board authority conducts the Rajasthan PTET Counselling for all the eligible candidates. To get more details please read the full article we mentioned the complete details about MDSU Rajasthan PTET seat Allotment Results 2019.
Rajasthan PTET First Round Seat Allotment Letter 2019
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer already announced the Rajasthan PTET 2nd Round Seat Allotment Results in online. Aspirants who are attend for the Rajasthan PTET Counselling they can get admission in 2 year courses of teacher primary and secondary programmes offered by the University. The applicants who are eagerly looking for the Rajasthan PTET Seat Allotment Letters are able to download in official website now. The applicants also download your selves by entering your name, email id and necessary details on to the website. The counselling will be held in 2 rounds. The Rajasthan PTET 1st Round Seat Allotment Results are available now in all the websites. The students who get the PTET 2nd Seat Allotment Lists can able to report the allotted colleges in time limit. If you fail to report the allotted college then he/she seat will be cancelled or rejected. The last date to report the allootted college .
Important Dates of MDSU Rajasthan PTET 1st Round Seat Allotment Results 2019
|Conducted by||Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer|
|Examination Name||Rajasthan PTET|
|Admission based on||PTET Examination Marks|
|Official Website||www.ptet2019.org & www.ptet2019.net|
|Exam Name||PTET Entrance Exam 2019|
|Exam Date||12th May 2019|
|PTET Exam Result Released Date||30th May 2019|
|PTET Counselling Registration Dates||25th June to 17th July 2019|
|Rajasthan PTET Counselling Result Release Date||22nd July 2019|
|PTET Allotment Letter Status||Declared|
How to Download the Rajasthan PTET 1st Round Seat Allotment Results 2019
- Log on to the official website @ http://ptet2019.org
- Search for the link related – Rajasthan PTET 1st Round Seat Allotment Results
- Click on the link which is appeared on the screen
- Type your details such as name, email id, password, etc..,.
- Click on submit button
- Download a copy for the future reference
|Reprint Application Form|