Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released notification for the recruitment of 39 Consultant, Specialist, Analyst posts under RBI Recruitment 2020. All Eligible and Interested candidates may apply Online mode before the Last Date i.e., 22-08-2020. Further Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, RBI syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on schools360.in
The RBI Recruitment of Consultant, Specialist, Analyst posts which was postponed due to COVID-19 outbreak.will resume from 3 August 2020 till 22 August 2020.
- RBI Recruitment Notification 2020 for 39 Consultant, Specialist, Analyst Vacancies @ rbi.org.in
- RBI 2020 – Vacancy Details
- RBI Consultant, Specialist, Analyst Jobs – Qualification
- How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2020
- Important Dates for RBI Consultant, Specialist, Analyst Application
- RBI Consultant, Specialist, Analyst Recruitment 2020: FAQ
- Important Links
Lateral Recruitment of Consultants/ Specialists/ Analyst – On Contract basis – Revised dates for Online Registration of Applications and Payment of Fees/Intimation Charges
(Advt. No. 3A/2019-20 dated March 27, 2020)
Please refer to our notice dated April 01, 2020, for deferment of dates for Online Registration of Applications and Payment of Fees / Intimation Charges for Lateral Recruitment of Consultants / Specialists / Analyst – On Contract basis. Consequent, to relaxations in the lockdown conditions, it has now been decided that the Online Registration of Applications and Payment of Fees / Intimation Charges will commence from August 03, 2020 and the Online Applications can be filled on www.rbi.org.in up to August 22, 2020 till 6:00 PM only.
All the other conditions and eligibility mentioned in Advertisement No. 3A/2019-20 dated March 27, 2020 will remain unchanged.
RBI Recruitment Notification 2020 for 39 Consultant, Specialist, Analyst Vacancies @ rbi.org.in
|Latest RBI Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of the Posts||Consultant, Specialist, Analyst|
|Number of Vacancies||39 Govt Posts|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply/Walk-in Interview Date||22-08-2020|
RBI 2020 – Vacancy Details
- Consultant – Applied Maths – 3 Posts
- Consultant – Applied Econometrics – 3 Posts
- Economist – Macroeconomic Modelling – 1 Post
- Data Analyst/MPD – 1 Post
- Data Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS) – 2 Posts
- Data Analyst/ (DoR-DNBS) – 2 Posts
- Risk Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS) – 2 Posts
- Risk Analyst/DEIO – 2 Posts
- IS Auditor – 2 Posts
- Specialist in Forensic Audit – 1 Post
- Accounts Specialist – 1 Post
- System Administrator – 9 Posts
- Project Administrator – 5 Posts
- Network Administrator – 6 Posts
RBI Consultant, Specialist, Analyst Jobs – Qualification
|Consultant||Candidate should hold a Post Graduation degree from a recognized university in the relevant field with three years of working experience|
|Economist||Post Graduation in Economics/Economic Modelling/ Macro Economics/Econometrics and Other relevant fields from a recognized university with three years of experience in advanced econometric methods|
|Data Analyst||Post Graduation degree in Statistics/Econometrics or B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science from a recognized university with an experience of five years in the relevant field|
|Risk Analyst and Management||Post Graduation in the relevant field from a recognized university|
|Information System Audit||B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or MCA in Information Security/ IT Risk Management and Other relevant fields with five years of experience in Information security|
|Specialist in Forensic Audit||CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance)/PGDM with five years of working experience in the area of the forensic audit|
|Chartered Accountant||CA/ICWA with five years of experience in the relevant fields|
|System Administrator||B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or MCA with five years of experience in the areas of implementation|
Consultant, Specialist, Analyst – Age Limit
Candidates’ age must be between 25 to 40 years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
RBI Consultant, Specialist, Analyst – Pay Scale/Salary
Selected candidates will get Salary As Per Rules from the organization.
RBI Jobs – Selection Process
Selection will be done as per performance in Interview
|SC /ST / PwBD-SC / PwBD-ST I||Intimation Charges only||Rs.100/-|
|GEN/OBC/PwBD-Gen/OBC||Application fee including intimation charges||Rs.600/-|
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2020
- First of all open the official website i.e., rbi.org.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “RBI Consultant, Specialist, Analyst” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for RBI Consultant, Specialist, Analyst Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||03-08-2020|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||22-08-2020|