IIIT Basara will Release an Admission Notification soon for 6 Year Integrated B.Tech programme for the vacant 1500 Seats to be filled through Online. The IIIT Basar Admission 2020-21 Notification will be Released at official website at www.rgukt.ac.in.
- RGUKT IIIT Basara Admissions Notification 2020 in 6 years Integrated B.Tech Programme @ www.rgukt.ac.in
- RGUKT 6 year Integrated B.Tech Admissions 2020 – Application Form, Fee Details @ www.rgukt.ac.in
- RGUKT IIIT Basar B.Tech Admissions 2020-21 Eligibility
- How To Apply for RGUKT IIIT Basar 6 Years Integrated B.Tech 2020
- Important Dates of RGUKT IIIT Basar Integrated B.Tech Admissions 2020
RGUKT IIIT Basara Admissions Notification 2020 in 6 years Integrated B.Tech Programme @ www.rgukt.ac.in
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT), Basar, Nirmal District, Telangana issued RGUKT IIIT Basar B.Tech Admissions 2020 Notification for Admission into 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Programme 2020. Eligible candidates can apply online through RGUKT Basar website www.rgukt.ac.in or www.admissions.rgukt.ac.in TS Online Services from 28.04.2018 to 01.06.2018. For More Details, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, IIIT Basar 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Programme Admission Process, How to Apply, Selection List, IIIT Basar 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Programme Counseling Dates, Annual Fee Details, IIIT Basar 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Programme Admission Schedule for 2018-19 etc are given below on schools360.in.
RGUKT 6 year Integrated B.Tech Admissions 2020 – Application Form, Fee Details @ www.rgukt.ac.in
Applications are invited for admission to the first year of 6-Year Integrated B.Tech
programme at RGUKT Basar (Telangana State) for the academic year 2018-19.Candidates, seeking admission in six-year integrated B.Tech programme in RGUKT Basara (TS) and RK valley (AP), should apply on or before the due date. Through this post, candidates can check complete details about RGUKT B.Tech admission 2018.
Courses Offered in 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Programme
The 6-Year Integrated Engineering course is divided in to the following two categories:
a) Pre University Course (2 years):
M.P.C course will be offered with following subjects.
e. Telugu/ Sanskrit (Sanskrit will be offered for non Telugu students those who have not studied second language as Telugu)
b) B.Tech (4 years): Following streams will be offered.
a. Chemical Engineering
b. Civil Engineering
c. Computer Science & Engineering
d. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
e. Electronics & Communications Engineering
f. Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
g. Mechanical Engineering
RGUKT IIIT Basar B.Tech Admissions 2020-21 Eligibility
Candidates should have passed SSC (10th class) or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Governments of Telangana State & AP State and conducted in 2020 in first attempt.
Candidates should not have completed 18 years of age as on 31.12.2018, (21 years in case of students belonging to SC and ST categories).
RGUKT IIIT B.Tech Admission Procedure
Admissions to the first year of Integrated B Tech Program (2018-19) will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject in 10th class, and by following the statutory reservations of the State.
At RGUKT, Basar, admissions to 85% of the total available seats shall be reserved for the Local Candidates (Osmania University area, Telangana State) and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved (these seats will be filled with both States Telangana and Andhra Pradesh students based on merit) as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014.
RGUKT IIIT Basar Selection List
The list of candidates selected for counseling will be displayed on the University website www.rgukt.ac.in or www.admissions.rgukt.ac.in. The candidates will also be informed by post, e-mail and SMS message, wherever possible, to the address/mobile number written in the application form.
Candidates should apply through TSOnline services only. Candidate shall pay an Application Fee of Rs. 200.00 (for OC and BC candidates) Rs. 150.00 (for SC and ST candidates) at TS Online service center, for which the center will issue a receipt. An additional amount of Rs. 25.00 per application should be paid as service charges to the TS Online Centre.
RGUKT IIIT Basar B.Tech Annual Fee
a) The tuition fee for the candidates who studied in Schools situated in Telangana & Andhra Pradesh States is Rs.37,000/- per annum (It includes Rs.500/- examination fee per semester).
b) Students who are eligible for tuition fee reimbursement as per the guidelines issued by the respective State Governments need not pay the tuition fee (Students whose parental annual income is below Rs.1.0 lakh for non SC/ST category and below Rs.2.0 lakh for SC/ST category and who fulfill the other conditions as per the latest Govt. rules are eligible for fee reimbursement).
c) Every student has to pay a registration fee of Rs.1,000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates) and a refundable caution deposit of Rs.2,000 (by all), and medical insurance of Rs. 500/- approximately per annum for first two years (by all), that is a total of Rs.3,500/- (Rs 3,000/- in case of SC/ST candidates) at the time of admission.
How To Apply for RGUKT IIIT Basar 6 Years Integrated B.Tech 2020
- Candidates should pay the application fee online
- submit the application through online
- The applicant should send its print-out duly signed along with copy of the receipt application fee and the relevant certificates to the below address
- The Director, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Basar, Nirmal District, Telangana State-504107, by Speed/ Registered Post. The candidates should write on top of the cover ‘Application for Admissions 2018 – RGUKT – Basar’.
Important Dates of RGUKT IIIT Basar Integrated B.Tech Admissions 2020
- Date of Notification 26-04-2018
- Issue of Applications(online) 28-04-2018
- Last date for receiving applications(online) 01-06-2018
- Last date for receiving hardcopy 04-06-2018
- Announcement of Selection List 11-06-2018
- Counseling-Phase¬I(S.No1 to 500) 18-06-2018
- Counseling-Phase¬I(S.No501 to 936) 19-06-2018
- Counseling-NCC & Sports 21-06-2018
- Counseling-CAP 22-06-2018
- Counseling-PH 23-06-2018
- Counseling & Admissions-NRI & other states(Global) 25-06-2018
- Counseling & Admissions-Phase¬II 26-06-2018
- CounselingforunfilledseatsofGlobalcategory 28-06-2018
- Orientation for P1Students 02-07-2018
- Commencement of Classes 03-07-2018