Rajasthan Public Service Commission has advertised a latest employment notification noticeable as RPSC Recruitment 2022 with thorough details. The organization invites Online employment form from eligible and competent job seekers to fill up 200 vacant posts of Food Safety Officer. Aspirant with the required & essential eligibility criteria are most welcomed to grab this career option by applying Rajasthan Public Service Commission Online Application Form earlier to the closure date (30th Nov 2022). Job finders those who are keen and qualified they may apply after getting the details through the below section of this page of schools360.in.
- RPSC Recruitment 2022 – 200 Food Safety Officer Posts | Apply Now @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- RPSC Recruitment Notification 2022 Details
RPSC Recruitment 2022 – 200 Food Safety Officer Posts | Apply Now @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Public Service Commission or RPSC is set to hire eligible Candidates with Graduation in relevant discipline Qualification for Food Safety Officer Posts. The Official RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment Notification has been released. This is a wonderful opportunity to get a government job and ensure a secured future. Read further to know about RPSC Food Safety Officer Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Exam Pattern, How to Apply & Direct Link to Apply and more for RPSC Recruitment 2022.
RPSC Recruitment Notification 2022 Details
|Name of The Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|No. of Posts||200 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Food Safety Officer|
|Job Category||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduation in relevant discipline|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||30th Nov 2022|
Vacancy Details of RPSC Recruitment 2022
A Total of 200 jobs are Mentioned in this RPSC Recruitment
(i) A degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agriculture Science or Veterinary Science or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University.
any other equivalent/recognized qualification notified by the Central Government; and
(ii) has successfully completed training as specified by the Food Authority in a recognized institute or institution approved.
Candidates’ age must be 18 years to 40 years as on 01 Jan 2020. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
RPSC Food Safety Officer Jobs Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Pay Matrix Level L-11 (Grade Pay – Rs. 4200) from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Interview
|General / Other State||Rs.350|
|OBC / BC||Rs.250|
|SC / ST||Rs.150|
How to Apply for Food Safety Officer Jobs
- Go to official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To Apply go to – https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/register.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important Dates for RPSC Food Safety Officer Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||1st Nov 2022|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||30th Nov 2022|
|RPSC Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|
You may Also Like These Articles
- RPSC Exam Calendar 2022-23 (PDF) आरपीएससी परीक्षा कैलेंडर Exam Dates
- RPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply 43 Assistant Town Planner Posts
- RPSC Assistant Town Planner Previous Question Papers Download @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- RPSC School Lecturer Admit Card 2022 (OUT) Exam Dates Download @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- RPSC Executive Officer Admit Card 2022- AE, Revenue Officer Exam Date Download @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in