Applications are invited for engagement of 70 numbers of Trade Apprentices under extant provisions of Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 at Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The date of commencement of the batch is 1st April, 2020. The duration of the apprenticeship is 1 year for all the trades listed in Table-1. The trade apprenticeship scheme at RRCAT is a part of National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS).
- RRCAT Recruitment 2020 | 70 Jobs @ rrcat.gov.in
- Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT ) Recruitment Notification 2020 – Apply Online for 70 Trade Apprentice Vacancy @ rrcat.gov.in
- Vacancy Details of RRCAT Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020
- Eligibility Criteria for Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020
- Essential Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Latest Recruitment 2020
- Important Dates for RRCAT Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Important Links for RRCAT 70 Trade Apprentice Vacancies
RRCAT Recruitment 2020 | 70 Jobs @ rrcat.gov.in
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology RRCAT released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 50 Trade Apprentice under RRCAT Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before Last Date i.e., 01.04.2020. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on schools360.in
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT ) Recruitment Notification 2020 – Apply Online for 70 Trade Apprentice Vacancy @ rrcat.gov.in
|Name of The Organization||Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT )|
|No. of Posts||70|
|Name of the Posts||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||ITI or Equivalent|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of RRCAT Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020
|Designated Trade||No. of apprentices||Qualification – Passed ITI in the trade of|
|6.||Welder (Gas and Electric)|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)|
|7.||Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning|
|Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning|
|12.||Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic/ Mechanic Industrial Electronics/ Mechanic Power Electronics|
|Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic/ Mechanic Consumer Electronic Appliances / Technician Power Electronics System / Mechanic Industrial Electronics (as the case may be).|
|15.||Computer Operator & Programming Assistant|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant|
|16.||Food Production (Vegetarian)|
|Food Production (Vegetarian)|
Eligibility Criteria for Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020
Applicants must Pass ITI in the trade of Fitter/ Machinist/ Turner/ Draughtsman (Mechanical)/ Welder (Gas & Electric)/ Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning/ Electronics Mechanic/ Electrician/ Electroplater/ Computer Operator & Programming Assistant/ Computer Network Technician from the recognized Organization/Board
Candidates, age must be The date of birth of the candidates shall be between 01/04/1998 and 31/03/2002 . For age, relaxations Check Official Notification
Selected candidates will get Rs.7750/- Per Month from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Interview
Refer Official Notification
How to Apply for Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Latest Recruitment 2020
Candidates shall register themselves at NAPS apprenticeship portal http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/ which is the official web portal of Government of India’s Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship for trade apprenticeship in designated trades.
Candidates shall fill up all the data including their Aadhaar number correctly. Candidates shall also upload scanned copies of the following originals at the NAPS apprenticeship portal while registering:
- Date of Birth certificate / 10th class passing certificate
- 10th class mark-sheet in “Academic Qualification”
- ITI certificate in “Technical Qualification”
- Candidates must register at RRCAT apprenticeship portal after registering at NAPS apprenticeship portal. Only online applications will be accepted through RRCAT Apprenticeship Portal. Registration number issued by NAPS apprenticeship portal is mandatory for applying through RRCAT apprenticeship portal.
- Submission of fraudulent and wrong information on the RRCAT Apprenticeship Portal is a serious criminal offence and is subjected to the provisions of the Indian Penal Code. It is strongly advised that such attempts shall not be made.
- Candidate should read the general instructions given in the advertisement carefully before making any entry or selecting any option. Candidate shall enter all the required details while filling up the online application form.
- Name and date of birth should be filled as in the Secondary School Certificate/10th Standard Certificate.
- Before filling application form, candidates should keep ready scanned copy of the following in jpg / pdf format in 300 kB file size for each document:
- Date of Birth certificate
- 10th standard board examination mark sheet and certificate
- ITI mark sheet and National Trade Certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Passport size color photograph
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Candidate is required to fill up personal, educational and other details as per the documents available with him / her.
- Candidates shall immediately start the process of getting a police verification certificate of address mentioned on their Aadhaar cards. This will be required on the date of reporting for joining the apprenticeship scheme. There is no specified format for this certificate. The candidates may use formats prevalent in the locality.
- No request for change / correction in any particular in the application form shall be entertained under any circumstances after final submission of the application on the portal. Therefore, before clicking the submit button, the candidate is advised to check that all the details filled in are correct. Submission of wrong information will lead to disqualification.
- After final submission, the application form will be generated by the system. Candidates are advised to save the soft copy and take a printout of the application form generated by the system and keep it ready for future reference.
- Candidates are required to bring the print out of the application form during physical verification of the documents.
- Incorrect / incomplete online applications will be summarily rejected.
Important Dates for RRCAT Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Starting Date of Application Form: 03-02-2020
Closing Date of submission of Application: 01.04.2020
Important Links for RRCAT 70 Trade Apprentice Vacancies
Read the following instructions carefully before filling online application:
Carefully read Application process.
Candidate can edit application details and preview the application form before final submission of application.
Candidate will have to enter credentials (Email-id and password) for completing the process of final submission for printing the application form.
Only JPG files are allowed to be uploaded for coloured Photograph and Signature.
For other documents(duly self attested) JPG/PDF files are allowed to be uploaded.
Maximum file size to be uploaded is restricted to 300 KB.
Print button and Final Submission button will be enabled only after entering marks details of ITI and SSC and uploading all the mandatory documents.
Final submission of application will require authentication through OTP which will be sent on applicant’s personal mobile no. and email.
After completion of final submission, application details can not be modified.
Only finally submitted applications will be considered for further processing.
After Final Submission, candidates are required to generate a print out of the application which would be required to be produced at the time of document verification at RRCAT.
Please use your registered email ID for future reference and correspondence.
For any queries send mail to [email protected]
किसी भी प्रश्न के लिए [email protected] पर मेल भेजें
Click Here To Apply Online For TASAR-20