RUPGCET-2019 Notification: Rayalaseema University Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (RUPGCET-2019) is conducted by Rayalaseema University for the admission in to PG courses offered by it and its affiliated colleges. Rayalaseema University offers PG courses to students in the streams of Science, Commerce, Humanities, and Teaching.
For Admission into Postgraduate Courses for the Academic year 2019-20
For getting admission to a course, a candidate should qualify in RUPGCET-2019 and satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed for the course. No candidate will be admitted by the University or the affiliated colleges without qualifying in RUPGCET-2019.
RUPGCET 2019 Notification – Eligibility
All candidates who have passed their qualifying exam with at least 40% marks in the subject concerned fulfill RUPGCET 2019 eligibility criteria for Science course admissions. However, candidates applying for MSc Data Science course must score at least 50% marks (40% for SC/ ST candidates) in group subjects, informs the official website.
Also, only a pass is sufficient for SC/ST candidates applying for admission to a Science course (except MSc Data Science), states the official website.
- Candidates who are appearing for their final year exams are also eligible to apply for RUPGCET 2019 exam.
- Admission to a course will be based on RUPGCET-2019 Rank, subject to the candidate fulfilling the other eligibility criteria.
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with the minimum percentage of marks prescribed.
- Candidates will be called for the verification of certificates. Candidates should bring all the certificates as listed in Point No 8 below. The schedule of certificate verification / counselling will be placed in the website after announcement of results.
- Candidates have to appear for certificate verification with all the original certificates along with TWO sets of Photostat copies and TWO passport size photographs as per the schedule.
- Candidates have to attend the certificate verification on the date and time prescribed at their own expense with the required original documents.
- If a candidate fails to attend the verification session on the specified date and time of the subject for whatever reason, he/she will forfeit the opportunity in that phase. However, he/she can attend the next phase of verification, if any. If a candidate attends on the subsequent phase of verification, he/she may be considered for the vacant seats available at that time.
- Any representation for postponement of the date and time or exemption from personal appearance will not be entertained.
Important Dates of RUPGCET 2019
|Last Date for submission of online applications||04-05-2019.|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs.500/-|
05-05-2019 to 07-05-2019
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-|
08-05-2019 to 09-05-2019
|Upload of corrections by candidates in the Online Applications submitted|
11-05-2019 to 12-05-2019
13-05-2019 to 24-05-2019
|Conduct of Entrance Test *|
25-05-2019 to 31-05-2019
|Publication of Results *||05-06-2019|
|1st Phase Counselling *|
10-06-2019 to 15-06-2019
|2nd Phase Counselling*|
25-06-2019 to 29-06-2019
|Commencement of Classes *||01-07-2019|
RUPGCET-2019 Application Fee
|Category||RUPGCET Application Fee|
|SC/ ST/ PHC||Rs 400|
RUPGCET 2019 Exam Centers