SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Steel Authority of India has announced the official job notification for Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice vacancies in Rourkela – Odisha. Eligible and Interested applicants can apply Online mode for SAIL Vacancy 2023 from this article before the closing date. Candidates will be appointed based on their performance in Merit, Interview. Here you will get the details of Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Process, Last Date, Application Fee, and other relevant details.
- SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2023 Apply for 375 Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice Vacancies
- SAIL Recruitment 2023: Highlights
- SAIL Rourkela Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
- SAIL Rourkela Apprentice Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- SAIL Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice: Salary Details
- SAIL Jobs 2023: Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2023
- Important Dates of SAIL Application
- Important Links for SAIL Notification
SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2023 Apply for 375 Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice Vacancies
Steel Authority of India has invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling 375 vacancies to the post of Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice through direct selection. The Online application-cum-registration process towards the same started on 18th July 2023 and closes on 4th August 2023.
SAIL Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|SAIL Notification 2023 Details|
|Name of the Organization||Steel Authority of India (SAIL)|
|Post Name||Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||375|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Rourkela – Odisha|
|Starting Date for Applications||18th July 2023|
|Last Date for Applications||4th August 2023|
|Selection Process||Merit, Interview|
SAIL Rourkela Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
Total 375 jobs are mentioned in SAIL Notification
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
SAIL Rourkela Apprentice Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must Pass ITI, Diploma in the Respective Trade, Engineering Graduates from the recognized Organization/Board.
The candidates’ age must be 18 – 24 years as on 4th Aug 2023. There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
SAIL Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice: Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Stipend As Per Apprentice Rules from the organization.
SAIL Jobs 2023: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Merit, Interview.
No Application Fee
How to Apply for SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2023
- First of all open the official website i.e., sail.co.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “SAIL Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates of SAIL Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||18th July 2023|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||4th August 2023|
Important Links for SAIL Notification
|SAIL Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Application Link 1 | Application Link 2|
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- SAIL Rourkela Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply 375 Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice Vacancy
- SAIL IISCO Trade Apprentice 2023 Apply Online 239 Apprentice Posts
- SAIL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 244 Posts, Salary upto 2.2 Lakhs
- SAIL Bhilai Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply 120 Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Vacancy
- SAIL IISCO Recruitment 2023 Apply 158 Executive & Non-Executive Vacancy