Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL} invites applications from interested and eligible qualified nurses for an online interviews to undertake the “Proficiency Training‟ in 600 bedded multi-specialty DSP hospitals under M&HS department. Other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on Schools360.in
- Vacancy Details of SAIL Proficiency Training 2020
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- DAILY WORKING HOURS
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Proficiency Training Jobs
- Important Dates for SAIL Proficiency Training 2020
- Important Links for SAIL Proficiency Training Vacancies
Vacancy Details of SAIL Proficiency Training 2020
Proficiency Training – 82
|Pass in B.Sc. (Nursing) / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery|
|Internship Certificate (if applicable)|
|Certificate of Registration|
Candidates’ age must be Maximum Age: 30 Years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification.
DAILY WORKING HOURS
8 hrs shift – One day off per week
18 (eighteen) months
Stipend per month Rs.8000/- plus
Knowledge Enhancement Allowance per month (Max upto Rs.7020/- linked to attendance as under)
- Candidates have to appear for online interview through CISCO Webex as per the schedule, which will be communicated to the candidates through email. For this purpose a link/user id & password will be provided to their registered e-mail id giving details of schedule of interview. Candidates are therefore, advised to check their emails frequently and make ready necessary arrangements prior to the schedule date & time of online interview.
- Selection for „Proficiency Training‟ will be done by judging their performance through online interview as well as marks obtained in the examination of B.Sc. (Nursing) / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery course.
- All certificates & documents in support of eligibility will be verified with the original for the first time during document verification process prior to joining and if any candidate fails to produce the same, he/she will not be allowed to join. Therefore, candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility before appearing for the online interview.
- If the selected candidates are not in possession of the “Certificate of Registration” at the time of joining, they will have to deposit the same within three months from the date of their engagement as proficiency trainee nurses. Till such time, the engagement of the proficiency trainee nurses will be Provisional.
- „Proficiency Training‟ will start immediately after the selection of the candidates is completed and are issued offer of engagement as “Proficiency Trainee Nurse”.
- On completion of training in DSP for 18 months, a „Certificate of Proficiency„ will be issued by M&HS department to the successful candidates based on their satisfactory performance. The certificate will not be issued in cases of provisional engagement as mentioned at (XI)(d) above.
Shared accommodation subject to availability
Please Refer Official Notification for FEE Details
How to Apply for Proficiency Training Jobs
Eligible & interested candidates are required to send scanned copy (pdf file) of duly filled-in and signed application form (Annexure-A: Format of application) with recent identifiable colour photograph pasted on it alongwith self-attested following scanned documents to email@example.com from their own email (which will be used for all communication) latest by 26/09/2020. Candidates are advised to check their mail frequently, as communication with the candidates including schedule of interview etc. will be intimated through email.
Important Dates for SAIL Proficiency Training 2020
Starting Date of Application Form: 07-09-2020
Closing Date of submission of Application: 26-09-2020