SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Steel Authority of India Limited or SAIL is set to hire eligible candidates with Diploma in Engineering in the concerned specialization Qualification for Apprentice Posts. The Official SAIL Apprentice Recruitment Notification has been released. This is a wonderful opportunity to get a government job and ensure a secured future. Read further to know about SAIL Apprentice Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Exam Pattern, How to Apply & Direct Link to Apply and more for SAIL Recruitment 2021.
- Apprentice Jobs in IISCO SAIL Plant Burnpur Recruitment 2021
- SAIL Recruitment Notification 2021 Details
- SAIL IISCO Burnpur Apprentice Jobs – Qualification
Apprentice Jobs in IISCO SAIL Plant Burnpur Recruitment 2021
SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 notification regarding filling of Apprentice Job Vacancies. The organization invites online application from eligible candidates having Diploma in Engineering in the concerned specialization qualification. These 100 Apprentice Posts are in Steel Authority of India Limited.
SAIL Recruitment Notification 2021 Details
|Latest SAIL Notification 2021|
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||100 Govt Posts|
|Job Category||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||19-02-2021|
SAIL IISCO Burnpur 2021 – Vacancy Details
Apprentice – 100 Posts
Reservations for SC and ST would be as per Apprenticeship Rule-1992, OBC and EWS as per prevailing govt. guidelines. Overall reservation of seats will be as below:
SAIL IISCO Burnpur Apprentice Jobs – Qualification
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Technician Apprentice||a. Any Indian citizen passed out Diploma in Engineering in the concerned specialisation from an institute recognized by AICTE, Govt. of India can apply. He/she must Passed out 10th / Matric exam under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
b. Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as B.E. or equivalent shall not be considered and will not be given any additional weightage
Apprentice – Age Limit
The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 28 years as on 28.02.2020. A relaxation in upper age is admissible as per Govt. of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PH.
SAIL Apprentice – Pay Scale/Salary
Selected candidates will get As Per Rules from the organization.
SAIL Apprentice Jobs – Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit based on their marks obtained in Diploma in Engineering. If two or more candidates secure equal marks while preparing merit list, then the candidate of higher age will be considered.
Refer Official Notification
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2021
- First of all open the official website i.e., sail.co.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “SAIL Apprentice” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for SAIL Apprentice Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||10-02-2021|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||19-02-2021|
SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: FAQ
You may Also Like These Articles
- SAIL IISCO Recruitment 2023 Apply 158 Executive & Non-Executive Vacancy
- SAIL Executive & Non- Executive Syllabus 2023 Exam Pattern
- SAIL Rourkela Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Apply 261 Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice Vacancy
- SAIL MT Recruitment 2022 – 56 Management Trainee Posts Apply @sailcareers.com
- SAIL MT Admit Card 2023 – Management Trainee Interview Call Letter Download @ sail.co.in