- SAIL Pilot Recruitment 2017-18 | 03 Jobs @ www.sail.co.in
- Steel Authority of India SAIL Recruitment Notification 2018 – Walk-ins for 03 Pilot, Executive Pilot, Sr Executive pilot Vacancy @ www.kpdonline.co.in
- Vacancy Details of SAIL Pilot Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for Steel Authority of India Pilot Jobs 2018
- Essential Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for SAIL Latest Recruitment 2018
- Important Dates for SAIL pilot Posts
- Important Links for SAIL 03 pilot, Executive pilot Vacancies
SAIL Pilot Recruitment 2017-18 | 03 Jobs @ www.sail.co.in
Steel Authority of India SAIL released notification for the recruitment of the posts fo 03 Pilot, Executive pilot, Senior Executive pilot under SAIL Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may attend walk-ins on 06-01-2018 from the date of notification. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on schools360.in
Steel Authority of India SAIL Recruitment Notification 2018 – Walk-ins for 03 Pilot, Executive Pilot, Sr Executive pilot Vacancy @ www.kpdonline.co.in
|Name of The Organization||Steel Authority of India|
|Name of Posts||pilot, Executive Pilot, Senior Executive Pilot|
|No of Posts||03 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Vacancy Details of SAIL Pilot Jobs 2018
1. Senior Executive Pilot
2. Executive Pilot
Eligibility Criteria for Steel Authority of India Pilot Jobs 2018
1. Senior Executive Pilot:
– ATPL with a multi-engine rating.
– Type rated as PIC on HS-125 series aircraft.
– 3000 hours total flying experience including 2000 hours as PIC and at least 500 hours on jets.
– 100 hours experience as PIC on HS-125 series aircraft.
2. Executive Pilot:
– Current Indian CPL or equivalent DGCA recognized licence.
– Minimum 1000 hrs. total flying experience.
– Valid Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA or any other approved contracting state.
– Minimum 500 hrs. total flying experience.
– CPL endorsed with King Air B-200 aircraft, out of which at least 50 hours on King Air B-200 as PIC.
- Age Limit for Senior Executive Posts is 55 years, Executive Posts is 50 years and for Pilot Posts is 40 years.
- Jailer: Rs. 17650 – 32000/- Per Month
- Warder: Rs. 11600 – 21000/- Per Month
- Written Exam
- Viva voce
- General and OBC Category candidates: Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only)
- SC / ST Category Candidates: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
How to Apply for SAIL Latest Recruitment 2018
- All the Eligible Candidates can attend the Walk-In-Interview along with 4 -copies of all the required documents to the venue given below on 06-01-2018. Candidates should register themselves between 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Steel Authority of India Limited,
New Delhi – 110003
Important Dates for SAIL pilot Posts
- Date of Interview: 06-01-2018