SBI Executive (FIMM) and Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR) Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India or SBI is set to hire eligible Candidates with Check Notification for Details Qualification for FIMM and Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR) Posts. The Official SBI Executive and Sr. Executive Recruitment Notification has been released. This is a wonderful opportunity to get a government job and ensure a secured future. Read further to know about SBI Executive Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Exam Pattern, How to Apply & Direct Link to Apply and more for SBI Recruitment 2020.
- SBI Recruitment 2020: Apply 326 Executive (FIMM) and Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR) Vacancy
- 326 Jobs in State Bank of India Recruitment 2020
- SBI 2020 – Vacancy Details
- SBI Executive (FIMM) and Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR) Jobs – Qualification
- How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2020
- Important Dates for SBI Executive (FIMM) and Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR) Application
- Important Links
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- SBI Executive (FIMM) and Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR) Recruitment 2020: FAQ
SBI Recruitment 2020: Apply 326 Executive (FIMM) and Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR) Vacancy
SBI has recently released State Bank of India Recruitment Notification for the posts of Executive (FIMM) and Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR) with Advertisement Number: CRPD/SCO/2020-21/10. A total of 326 Vacancies are at stake. Read this article to know more about Important dates, Eligibility, Selection Process and direct link to apply.
326 Jobs in State Bank of India Recruitment 2020
|Latest SBI Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of the Posts||Executive (FIMM) and Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR)|
|Number of Vacancies||326 Govt Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Last Date to Apply/Walk-in Interview Date||13/07/2020|
SBI 2020 – Vacancy Details
A Total of 326 jobs are Mentioned in this SBI Recruitment
|Executive (FI & MM)||100||64||36||18||23||241||3||3||2||2|
|Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR)||37||22||12||6||8||85||1||1||1||—|
SBI Executive (FIMM) and Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR) Jobs – Qualification
|Post||Educational Qualification||Specific Skills Required||Post Qualification Work Experience|
|Executive (FI & MM)||Basic: Graduation* in Rural Economy/ Agriculture & Allied Activities/ Horticulture as 4 years full-time course. Preferred: Post-Graduation* (with same specialisation).||· Sound knowledge of Rural Economy.|
· Knowledge of banking needs related to Agriculture & Allied Activities.
· Working knowledge of spreadsheets.
|Basic: No prior experience is required.|
Preferred: Experience in the field of Agriculture/ Allied Activities/ Horticulture related marketing activities with any institution.
|Senior Executive (Social Banking & CSR)||Basic: Graduation* (full time) in any stream.|
Preferred: Graduation* in Social Sciences/ Social Work
OR Post-Graduation* (preferably in same stream)
|· Confident personality & good interpersonal skills with a keen interest in in CSR.|
· Strong communication & presentation skills.
· Working knowledge of spreadsheets
|Basic: Min. 3 years’ work experience (as on 31.03.2020) including 2 years in rural area (after Graduation) with any Corporate/ NGO/ Societies of repute, working either independently or in collaboration with State/ Central Government in any area related to Public Relations/ Corporate Social Responsibility/ sustainability teams or rural fellowship related to the field of Social Banking/ Micro Finance/ dealing with NGOs/ CSR activities.|
Preferred: Experience in Microfinance/ Rural Finance.
Executive (FIMM) and Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR) – Age Limit
Candidates’ age must be Maximum 30 Years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
SBI Executive (FIMM) and Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR) – Pay Scale/Salary
Selected candidates will get Rs. 6 lakh to Rs. 10 lakh annually from the organization.
SBI Jobs – Selection Process
Selection will be done as per performance in Shortlisting and Interview
General/EWS/OBC: Rs.750/- and for SC/ST/PWD: NIL
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2020
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website bank.sbi before Last Date i.e., 13/07/2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply Online by below mentioned link.
Important Dates for SBI Executive (FIMM) and Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR) Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||23/06/2020|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||13/07/2020|
|SBI Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link.||Click Here|
- Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category provided they must fulfil all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved category.
- IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT AN APPLICANT DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND/ OR THAT HE/ SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT/ FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS/ HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS/ ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS/ HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
- The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank, for such post, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date/ advices etc.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, PSUs including Nationalised Banks/ Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF INTERVIEW, OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
- The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her application are found to be false at a later stage.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
- Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc.
- In case of multiple application, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple appearance by a candidate for a single post in interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/ dispute.
- Outstation candidates, who may be called for interview after short-listing will be reimbursed the cost of travelling by AC-III tier (Mail/ Express only) for the shortest route in India OR actual travel cost (whichever is lower) on the basis of actual journey. Local conveyance will not be reimbursed. A candidate, if found ineligible for the post will not be permitted to appear for the interview and will not be reimbursed any fare.
- BANK RESERVES RIGHT TO CANCEL THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS ENTIRELY AT ANY STAGE.