- SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2023 | 125 Second Division Clerk Jobs
- SCDCC Recruitment Notification 2023 Apply Online for 125 Computer Operator, Second Division Clerk Vacancy
- Vacancy Details of SCDCC Bank Jobs 2023
- Eligibility Criteria for SCDCC Jobs 2023
- Essential Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for SCDCC Bank Latest Recruitment 2023
- Important Dates for SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2023
- Important Links to SCDCC Bank 125 Second Division Clerk Vacancies
SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2023 | 125 Second Division Clerk Jobs
South Canara District Central Co-Operative Bank SCDCC Bank released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 125 Second Division clerk (SDC), Computer Operator under SCDCC Bank Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online within 20-09-2023 from the date of notification. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below 0n schools360.in
SCDCC Recruitment Notification 2023 Apply Online for 125 Computer Operator, Second Division Clerk Vacancy
|Name of The Organization:||South Canara District Central Co-Operative Bank|
|Name of Posts||Second Division Clerk (SDC) computer operator|
|No of Posts||125 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Mangalore Karnataka|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of SCDCC Bank Jobs 2023
|Name Of Post||No. Of Posts|
|Second Division Clerk||123|
Eligibility Criteria for SCDCC Jobs 2023
|Name Of Post||Education Qualification|
|Computer Programmer||(1) A Degree in any recognized University in Karnataka with minimum of 50% marks and above (aggregate of 3 years) (OR) A Post Graduation Degree in any recognized University in Karnataka with minimum of 45% marks and above in any Degree (aggregate of 3 years). (AND)|
(2) Minimum 6 months Diploma in Computer with knowledge of computer operation and Application or any other Certificate course in Computer
operation and Application with minimum of 6 months duration. The candidates having Degree with Computer subject are exempted from this condition.
|Second Division Clerk||(1) MCA in any recognized University in Karnataka or B.E. in Computer Science or M.Sc. in Computer Science obtained by attending regular course of classes with above 50% marks.|
(2) Must have minimum 3 years experience as Computer Programmer and have sufficient knowledge of Hardware and Networking. Must have experience in preparation of Computer programme in Java, C#ASP.NET, MVC.NET, Angular. Must have good experience in Oracle and SQL Data base. Must have experience of console operator under Linux and Windows Network.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
|Name Of Post||Salary|
|Computer Programmer||Rs.36985- 950- 44585- 1230- 56885- 1515- 64460-1840-73660- 2240- 84860- 2370- 89600 + other allowances.|
|Second Division Clerk||Rs. 24910- 475- 28235- 685- 35085- 950- 44585- 1230- 55655 + other allowances.|
- Written Test
- ₹ 1000/- + GST for General and OBC candidates.
- ₹ 500/- + GST for SC & ST candidates.
How to Apply for SCDCC Bank Latest Recruitment 2023
- Candidates Have to Visit the Official Website of SCDCC Bank Recruitment i.e, www.scdccbank.com.
- Search for the Application Form.
- Fill out the Application Form With the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
The Chief Executive Officer,
The South Canara District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd., Kodialbail,
Mangalore – 575 003.
Important Dates for SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2023
|Start date of online submission of applications||07-08-2023|
|Last date of receipt of hard copy of applications||20-09-2023|
|Last date for deposit of fee through bank challan||20-09-2023|
|Date of announcement of Written Test/Computer Based Test Date||–|