School of Open Learning, Delhi University Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023: Advertisement for the post of Non-Teaching in School of Open Learning, Delhi University. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 04-11-2023. Candidates can check the latest School of Open Learning, Delhi University Recruitment 2023 Non-Teaching Vacancy 2023 details and apply sol.du.ac.in at the sol.du.ac.in recruitment 2023 page.
- SOL DU Recruitment 2023 – Apply sol.du.ac.in for 77 Non-Teaching Posts
- SOL DU Recruitment 2023: Overview
- SOL DU Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
- SOL DU Non-Teaching Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- SOL DU Non-Teaching: Salary Details
- SOL DU Jobs 2023: Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for SOL DU Recruitment 2023
- Important Dates of SOL DU Application
- Important Links for SOL DU Notification
SOL DU Recruitment 2023 – Apply sol.du.ac.in for 77 Non-Teaching Posts
School of Open Learning, Delhi University (SOL DU) is inviting applications for the posts of 77 Non-Teaching Vacancy. The last date to apply is 04-11-2023. Interested candidates can apply through the official website, sol.du.ac.in.
SOL DU Recruitment 2023: Overview
SOL DU Non-Teaching Notification 2023 is out on the official website. Here are the brief highlights of SOL DU Non-Teaching Vacancy 2023:
|SOL DU Notification 2023 Details|
|Name of the Organization||School of Open Learning, Delhi University (SOL DU)|
|Number of Vacancies||77|
|Job Category||Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date for Applications||11-10-2023|
|Last Date for Applications||04-11-2023|
|Mode of Applications||sol.du.ac.in|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
SOL DU Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
Total 77 jobs are mentioned in SOL DU Notification
- Deputy Registrar: 1 post
- Academic Coordinator: 1 post
- Assistant Registrar: 3 posts
- Junior Programmer: 2 posts
- Junior Engineer: 1 post
- Senior Assistant: 8 posts
- Technical Assistant: 5 posts
- Stenographer: 3 posts
- Assistant: 14 posts
- Junior Assistant: 37 posts
- Driver: 1 post
- Lab Attendant: 1 post
SOL DU Non-Teaching Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must Pass 10th/ 12th/ Graduate/ Degree/ Diploma in Engineering/ B.E./ B. Tech/ Masters Degree/ PG from the recognized Organization/Board.
The candidates’ age must be 27 to 45 years As per Rules.
Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
SOL DU Non-Teaching: Salary Details
Selected candidates will get As per Rules from the organization.
SOL DU Jobs 2023: Selection Process
The selection process will comprise of written exam followed by interview round. The Shortlisted candidates called for written examination/interview (if applicable) should report along with all the testimonials/certificates in original along with photo ID. A set of photocopies of certificates/ testimonials with respect to the qualifications and experience indicated in the application form, duly certified by the applicant should be submitted at the time of the interview.
- General/ Unreserved Category Rs. 1000/-
- OBC (NCL)/ EWS and Women Category Rs. 800/-
- SC/ ST and PwBD Category Rs. 600/-
How to Apply for SOL DU Recruitment 2023
- First of all open the official website i.e., sol.du.ac.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “SOL DU Non-Teaching” Notification.
- Fill the sol.du.ac.in form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates of SOL DU Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||11-10-2023|
|Closing Date of Submission of Application||04-11-2023|
Important Links for SOL DU Notification
|SOL DU Official Notification||Download Here|
|sol.du.ac.in Application Link||Click Here|