South Eastern Railway has released the new notification to fulfilling the Goods Guard 520 vacancies gainst the General Departmental Competitive Exam (GDCE) in the required departments. Those who are having the Graduation Degree qualification and required age limit can appear for the walk-in-interview on the given date. Applicants must send their application before 23rd December 2021. Check all the necessary details of the SER Goods Guard Recruitment details are accessed from the official portal at ser.indianrailways.gov.. The relevant information of SER Notification is seen in the following sections.
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 | 520 Goods Guard Jobs @ ser.indianrailways.gov.in
- SER Goods Guard Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for SER Recruitment 2021
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 | 520 Goods Guard Jobs @ ser.indianrailways.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||South Eastern Railway (SER)|
|Post Name||Goods Guard|
|Number of Vacancies||520|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date for Applications||24th November 2021|
|Last Date for Applications||23rd December 2021|
|Selection Process||Computer-based test Online Examination Medical Examination Document Verification|
SER Notification 2021: Vacancy Details
Total 520 jobs are mentioned in SER Notification
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Goods Guard||520 posts (UR-277, SC-126, ST-30,OBC-87)|
SER Goods Guard Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must Pass Graduation Degree from the recognized Organization/Board.
Candidates’ age must be Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years & Maximum Age Limit: 47 Years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification.
SER Goods Guard: Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Rs 5200-20200 with GP of 2800 / Level 5 of 7th CPC from the organization.
SER Jobs 2021: Selection Process
Selection will be done as per performance in
- Computer-based test
- Online Examination
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
Refer Official Notification
How to Apply for SER Recruitment 2021
- First of all open the official website i.e., ser.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “South Eastern Railway Goods Guard” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates of South Eastern Railway Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||24th November 2021|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||23rd December 2021|
Important Links for South Eastern Railway Notification
|SER Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
You may Also Like
- RRC South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: Apply 617 ALP, Jr. Clerk & other Vacancy
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 SER 1778 Apprentice Vacancies
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 – 19 Apply for 192 Jr Clerk cum Typist Posts
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 – Apply 20 Retired Staff Posts @ ser.indianrailways.gov.in