South Indian Bank PO Clerk Admit Card 2019 ( Released ) : Download SIB Probationary Officer & Clerk Call Letter @southindianbank.com
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Admit card 2019 Released in its official website i.e. southindianbank.com. All the Candidates who are Successfully applied for the Probationary Clerk Exam can check the SIB PO Admit card through online. Aspirants must have Registered Number and Password / Date of Birth to Download South Indian Bank Clerk Admit Card. South Indian Bank going to conduct the Exam for Clerk on 26th July 2019 and For PO On 25th July 2019. SIB PO / Clerk Admit card is very essential for the candidates to appear for the Exam.
- SIB Probationary Clerk Call Letter 2019
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Exam Date – Overview
SIB Probationary Clerk Call Letter 2019
SIB Probationary Clerk Call Letter will be Available on its official website. Candidates can directly Download SIB PO Clerk Admit card from the link given below in this page. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. South Indian Bank Released the Notification for the Probationary office, clerk to fill vacant posts in all branches. Aspirants are advised to download Admit card of SIB PO Clerk as early as possible to avoid Server busy problems. Candidates must preserve the South Indian Bank Po clerk Admit card till the last date of the recruitment process.
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Exam Date – Overview
|Name of the Organisation||South Indian Bank (SIB)|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer, clerk|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date for Probationary Officer||25-07-2019|
|Exam Date for Clerk||26-07-2019|
|Location||All over India|
South Indian Bank Selection Process
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
South Indian Bank PO & Clerk Hall Ticket 2019
SIB PO & Clerk Admit Card is very necessary for the Candidates to attend for the Exam. Candidates must check the details presented on SIB Admit card carefully. No candidate will be allowed to Examination Hall if they did not have SIB PO clerk Admit card along with them. SIB Admit card contains Details such as Name of the candidates, Registered number, Date of Birth, Venue of the Exam, Address of the Venue, Reporting Time, Date and Time of Exam, General guidelines. Candidates must read the general guidelines carefully before going to the Exam.
SIB PO Clerk 2019 Examination Centers
State/ UT/ NCR
State/ UT/ NCR
|Jammu & Kashmir||Rajasthan|
SIB Probationary Clerk 2019 Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidates must carry Hard Copy of SIB PO / Clerk Admit card to the Examination Hall.
- Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration
- Aspirants must carry any one of the following Original Photo Identity proof with Xerox to the Examination hall such as Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID, Bank Passbook, Driving License, Passport, etc
- Candidates have to attend the Examination Hall At least 2 hr before the time of Exam for completing Formalities.
How to Download the South Indian Bank PO Clerk Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website of SIB i.e. southindianbank.com
- Click on the Link SIB PO / Clerk Admit card in home page
- Enter the Registered number and Date of Birth / Password in login details
- South Indian Bank Call letter will display on the screen
- Download the Admit card and Take a Printout of it for future reference
|Official Website||Click here|
|Download SIB PO Call Letter 2019||Click here (Activated )|