South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019: The South Indian Bank Ltd., Thrissur,Kerala has released notification for the recruitment of 12 Probationary Legal Officers vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 17.07.2019 to 28.07.2019 . Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below.
|Online Application – Start Date||17.07.2019|
|Online Application – End Date||28.07.2019|
|Online Test Date||11.08.2019|
South Indian Bank Notification 2019: Probationary Legal Officers Vacancy
Eligible candidates are requested to apply ONLINE through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name.
Probationary Legal Officers Positions in The South Indian Bank Ltd., Thrissur,Kerala. Full Details About South Indian Bank Notification in brief.
|South Indian Bank Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Probationary Legal Officers|
|Total No. of Posts||12|
|Registration Dates||17.07.2019 to 28.07.2019|
South Indian Bank Vacancy Details
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC and aggregate minimum of 60% marks in LLB under regular course from a recognized Institute for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019.
PLACE OF POSTING: The candidates may be posted anywhere in India at the sole discretion of the Bank.
Place of Job: All Over India
Age Limit: Not more than 28 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.07.1991 and not later than 30.06.2000 (both days inclusive). Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates
Salary Details: IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances. Eligible for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale I officers as per the scheme in vogue.
Work Experience (Desirable): Candidates with experience at Bar or other Banks/ FIs as Legal Officers will be given preference.
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification only will be eligible to apply.
- If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application.
- Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed. (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60 % )
- The percentage of marks shall be arrived by dividing the total marks obtained in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by the total maximum marks in all subjects irrespective honours/ optional/ additional optional subject, if any.
Selection Process: Online Test and Personal Interview
- Initial shortlisting will be done based on the marks scored in the Online Test
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for Online Test and Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
PROBATION PERIOD: The period of probation is 2 years. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during the period of probation.
|General Category||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ST category||Rs. 200/-|
How to Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can Apply online from official Website southindianbank.com or the link Given below this Article before Last Date i.e., 28.07.2019
- Candidates to go to the Bank’s website ‘www.southindianbank.com’ click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
SIB South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officers Exam Pattern
|Name of Tests||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||
|Time allotted for
each test (Separately timed)
PART – A
|Legal Aspects of Banking||40||40||
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||15||15||15 minutes|
|English Language||15||15||15 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||15||15||15 minutes|
PART – B
Legal Case Studies
(4 x 25)
- There will be ¼ penalty for wrong answers Tests will be made available only in English
For queries please contact: SIB Toll Free Customer Care Number 1800-425-1809/ 1800-102-9408 or mail us at email@example.com
You may Also Like
- South Indian Bank PO 2021: Apply Online Probationary Officer Vacancies
- South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021: Eligibility, Syllabus, Application
- South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2020: Apply for 385 Vacancies
- South Indian Bank Legal Officer Result 2019 (Released) SIB Probationary Legal Officer Results