- South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021 | 468 Jobs @ www.southindianbank.com
- South Indian Bank SIB Clerk Recruitment Notification 2021 – Apply Online for 468 Probationary Clerk Vacancy @ www.southindianbank.com
- Vacancy Details of South Indian Bank Clerk Jobs 2021
- Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Jobs 2021
- Essential Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for South Indian Bank SIB Latest Recruitment 2018
- Important Dates for South Indian Bank SIB Recruitment 2018 468 Probationary Clerk Posts
- Important Links to South Indian Bank SIB 468 Probationary Clerk Vacancies
South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021 | 468 Jobs @ www.southindianbank.com
South Indian Bank SIB released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 468 Probationary Clerk positions in Kerala, TamilNadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Delhi under South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online within 30-12-2021 from the date of notification. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below 0n schools360.in
South Indian Bank SIB Clerk Recruitment Notification 2021 – Apply Online for 468 Probationary Clerk Vacancy @ www.southindianbank.com
|Name of The Organization:||South Indian Bank SIB|
|Name of Posts||probationary Clerk|
|No of Posts||468 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||kerala, Tamilnadu, AP, Telangana, Delhi|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of South Indian Bank Clerk Jobs 2021
|State||No of Vacancies|
|Andhra Pradesh and Telangana||35|
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Jobs 2021
- Candidates should possess SSLC / 10th Class, XII (12th Class) / HSC and Graduate Degree in any discipline under Regular Course (Minimum 60% Marks) from Government Recognized University / Institute / Board.
Language Proficiency: Malayalam – Kerala, Tamil – Tamil Nadu / Puducherry Union, Telugu – Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Hindi – Delhi NCR.
Probation Period: The period of probation is 06 months (Half Year). Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during the period of probation.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 26 Years
Rs. 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540/-
- Online Test
- Rs 600/- for General Category Candidates
- Rs. 150/- for SC / ST Category Candidates.
How to Apply for South Indian Bank SIB Latest Recruitment 2018
- Candidates Have to Visit the Official Website of South indian Bank Recruitment i.e,www.southindianbank.com.
- Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Important Dates for South Indian Bank SIB Recruitment 2018 468 Probationary Clerk Posts
|Start date of online submission of applications||20-12-2021|
|Last date of receipt of hard copy of applications||30-12-2021|
|Last date for deposit of fee through bank challan||30-12-2021|
|Date of announcement of Written Test/Computer Based Test Date||–|
Important Links to South Indian Bank SIB 468 Probationary Clerk Vacancies
You may Also Like
- South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2020: Apply for 385 Vacancies
- South Indian Bank PO 2019:: Apply Online Probationary Officer Vacancies
- South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officer Recruitment 2019: 12 Vacancies (Last Date: 28.07.2019 )
- South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019: Apply for 160 Probationary Officer Vacancies